Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually convinced at this point that she wants to go into labour early. She’s making a major point about eating pineapple. Such a silly goose!

Reactions: 7
Never mind she's posted 🤨 ordered a Toby carvery. How's she's not looking like she's gained weight is beyond me. And her smile is starting to look like that Momo meme that went round a few years a go. Or that movie Smile. Her face just gives me the creeps

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never mind she's posted 🤨 ordered a Toby carvery. How's she's not looking like she's gained weight is beyond me. And her smile is starting to look like that Momo meme that went round a few years a go. Or that movie Smile. Her face just gives me the creeps
Filters are a wonderful thing

Reactions: 3
Pasta bake literally takes 15 mins tops to make, that will be the same as reheating it in the oven she just doesn’t need to prep simple meals that will taste like tit after being frozen, I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 11
I always thought you shouldn’t reheat jarred sauces. Reheating a jarred curry sauce in the oven is gonna be vile

Reactions: 6
She’s so muggy, she’s only doing meal prepping again because that triggered her lots of engagement when people started calling her out again about faking cancer, she really doesn’t care what people think of her as long as she is making money from it.

Reactions: 6
I dont understand, with all the meal prep videos why is no one asking where Ash is? Is he not capable of cooking or doing anything around the house? Why doesn’t he do some meal prep? He seems like a useless lump of tit tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont understand, with all the meal prep videos why is no one asking where Ash is? Is he not capable of cooking or doing anything around the house? Why doesn’t he do some meal prep? He seems like a useless lump of tit tbh.
Drawing on a beard takes a while, he doesn't have time for anything but drawing that on and following her round shouting babe and making snide comments about her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she's said in the past the only meal he can make is a stir fry. 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 2