Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of different shades of brown slop on your freezer. They’ll be absolutely UNREAL post partum when you’re telling back/forth to the NICU or SCBU every day 😂 she’s thick as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re both going to be in for such a shock. I’m 5 weeks PP now, I think I’ve washed my hair about 4 times in that time - some days it doesn’t even see a brush it’s just scraped up in a bun. I’ve only managed to do my hair and make up once and that took about 4 hours after strategic planning with my OH. Still wearing big pants and bleeding on and off. I only expressed milk for 1 baby but my nips are cracked and bleeding - I can’t imagine doing it for 2 babies.
Clothes rather than PJs are a treat - usually maternity bra, big pants and a dressing gown and I still need to wear my maternity leggings because my stomach is still swollen and sore. Still have days where the pain is too much for me to do anything. I generally have some kind of pee or puke somewhere on my body or pyjamas. And the most I’ve managed to cook for us is egg on toast or something shoved in the oven. And I’ve only got 1 baby to look after and an OH who do anything I ask. Shes gonna have 2, an Ash and she has to try and keep up with tiktok for money. Reality will hit them hard.

Aw mama x (sending hugs) it will get easier in time and you'll find some of you again, she will just be different but it does take a while and it's so good you have a supportive OH. Don't worry about hair and make up just cause some other mums online manage to look like they have it all together cause they defo don't. Your little baby thinks you are the most beautiful woman in the world and that's all that matters rn.

Brittany is living in la la land 🤣 I can't even imagine how Ash would cope with the twins waking up 6 times plus a night for months on end... He just doesn't strike me as the kind of lad that would be capable of putting on his big boy pants and stepping up. I feel like he's gonna be like an oversized extra roblox character she has to look after or he will simply pass away like an unattended tamagotchi. I give it 6 months before his tinder is reactivated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry I don’t know why this irks me so much but I actually cannot fathom how the pair of them get through one of those massive tubs of peanut butter in a week!? They buy one on every shop, but even if they’re both having peanut butter every day surely that still wouldn’t amount to a whole one of those giant tubs!?

Reactions: 8
Sorry I don’t know why this irks me so much but I actually cannot fathom how the pair of them get through one of those massive tubs of peanut butter in a week!? They buy one on every shop, but even if they’re both having peanut butter every day surely that still wouldn’t amount to a whole one of those giant tubs!?
I bet they use it for other things too ..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did she put them in foil containers how will she heat them up tf

Reactions: 4
They must tit for Britain! Tons of peanut butter, prepped curries, Kormas and chilli 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s so rude that at the end of ash’s food shopping video they’ve fully recorded the employee at the till, not even attempted to get her out of frame. And someone’s commented something like ‘love how happy the check out woman looks’, she’s at work and being recorded for tiktok? I hate how tiktok has made it seem okay to record strangers and put them on the internet

Reactions: 31
Gunna be some craic watching this thick witch look after two newborns , a dog , a cat , a lizard & her dopey boyfriend 😂😂😂🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pisssssssessss me off when she says the twinies could Be here next week.. I hope she goes to the date of her section😂 would be unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Freezing pre-made jar sauce is something else
---
Wonder how she will react to having no make up, perfume, hair up during section. Not to mention the fake tan, couldn’t imagine trying to get off tan around a fresh section scar.

Reactions: 5
Honestly tho. The shittest meal preps I’ve ever seen. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 our hospital gave us vouchers for NICU parents which we took it in turns to get something quick for lunch so someone was always with the baby, we stayed there pretty much all day so by the time I’d left and broke my heart crying I didn’t really bother with food, just wanted to sleep and get back to the baby 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Am i missing something? They spent the night in a hotel in Eastbourne when they already live there anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are people hyping her up on TikTok like “I hope they’ve arrived” “can’t wait to see them”… do people not realise they will be in the NICU for a long time?
THIS!! I just came across her little batch cooking video and someone’s suggested putting dates on the food (great idea) and the reply from some genius is that the babies will probably come in the next couple of weeks so it will all get eaten anyway..
um? They don’t drag them out at 31 weeks just in case!! And if they do arrive that early then the babies and Brit will be in hospital, not eating butter chicken out of a foil tray on the sofa!
some of the comments are UNREAL

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why he can’t make her a meal with the jar sauce when she’s had them?
Iv never once meal prepped and I had a new born and two other children, my husband cooked for us.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s so rude that at the end of ash’s food shopping video they’ve fully recorded the employee at the till, not even attempted to get her out of frame. And someone’s commented something like ‘love how happy the check out woman looks’, she’s at work and being recorded for tiktok? I hate how tiktok has made it seem okay to record strangers and put them on the internet
I always say you have NO clue whether someone you are filming without consent running away from DV, crime (as in witness protection) etc and showing them on your stories / TT can randomly get back to someone who knows the person / people you are avoiding. It’s happened to a lady in my area where she was escaping her ex and someone had plastered her kids on her socials without her consent and it got back to ex and he managed to track her down.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I always say you have NO clue whether someone you are filming without consent running away from DV, crime (as in witness protection) etc and showing them on your stories / TT can randomly get back to someone who knows the person / people you are avoiding. It’s happened to a lady in my area where she was escaping her ex and someone had plastered her kids on her socials without her consent and it got back to ex and he managed to track her down.
100% look at Flo on TikTok she had the same happen to her where she got tracked down by her ex

Reactions: 7