Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck was this?! I know this was a couple years back but she's so different. Still a massive show off

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve only just seen her tik tok from the other day where she’s saying how low she feels and lonely, really looking for some engagement and sympathy. I don’t see how anyone can relate to her. If she wasn’t a lying weird bleep I would feel sorry for her but wtf is she even moaning about? She has so much privilege. She isn’t even 30 weeks yet.. Most women who are pregnant still have to work, look after their other children or both and still get on with life. That video is a glimpse of what is to come. She is going to struggle badly looking after 2 babies if she’s finding life tough now with nothing to do. Also if she is genuinely lonely maybe she shouldn’t lie about having cancer and steal off people. She would likely have friends and family around then and wouldn’t just have followers to talk to.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why are people hyping her up on TikTok like “I hope they’ve arrived” “can’t wait to see them”… do people not realise they will be in the NICU for a long time?

Reactions: 25
Why are people hyping her up on TikTok like “I hope they’ve arrived” “can’t wait to see them”… do people not realise they will be in the NICU for a long time?
It’s actually making me angry at how stupid people can be. When I got told my twins were going to arrive at 32 weeks (luckily they managed to stay in a little longer) the midwife booking the c section said “congrats, you get to meet your babies soon” I could’ve punched her in the face

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know twins are often early but I'd feel terrible if id gone on like her so casually any day now and then was watching them in nicu. Tempting fate type thing.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't shock me if she's just taken a couple of days off for attention though to be honest. Hope the babies are okay regardless.

Reactions: 17
She has quite often missed a day or two of posting and then come back with a ‘I’ve had so many messages off you guys’ video.
I hope they haven’t been born as they will have a long and difficult road ahead of them if they have, particularly as they will be small due to being twins. The lovely triplet lady I follow had her babies at 29 weeks. They’re now 7 weeks old and one baby has recently had setbacks and has been struggling with his breathing. Brittany thinks they will be all fine and dandy if they come now.

Reactions: 10
Cringes me out so much how Ash is making a living out of filming “behind the scenes” of her crappy TikTok’s! How embarrassing for him. Who gives a tit honestly. That bloke needs to get himself a decent job and learn to drive before those babies arrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she's meal prepped curries and chilli. She will be shitting through the eye of a needle with all that food. And that stupid eye roll she does, what's all that about
---
And how many baby moons have they had...I thought Barcelona was the baby moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she's meal prepped curries and chilli. She will be shitting through the eye of a needle with all that food. And that stupid eye roll she does, what's all that about
---
And how many baby moons have they had...I thought Barcelona was the baby moon.
Also she hasn’t included rice with them. What’s the point in meal prepping if you’re going to have to make the rice anyways. Although I suppose she could use microwaveable.

I was wondering if she was going to do meal prep videos.

Reactions: 2
If she's meal prepping 3 separate MASSIVE dinners (all of which are definitely gonna ruin her guts with sexy C section constipation) in one day while Ash just cracks on in the background what is he gonna be like when she can't even pee or sit up without assistance? I feel like she's tried too hard to play the "perfect housewife" role while it's just been the two of them and he's got his expectations set far too high of whats shes gonna be capable of PP... They are gonna both be in for a real real shock... Those smug smiles will for sure be wiped off. I only had 1 baby at a time and my poor fiance had to literally do everything for the first few weeks cause I struggled even getting up and down the stairs never mind cooking dinners for us both, doing the food shop, putting my slap on and cleaning the house...

Reactions: 11
It’s literally a jar sauce! & you’ve got to make the rice anyway might aswell just do it on the day!

but in foil containers? Are u not supposed to prep in something u can microwave foquickness?!
How do you get it out of the container or am I the thick one? Haha

meal prepping like they have 2 full time jobs to go back to!😂 Ash can make some beans on toast or a jacket whilst she’s PP or is she scared he’ll leave her if she asks him to do that lol

Britney the perfect wifey, wearing her xs thongs 1day post partum! Unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she's meal prepping 3 separate MASSIVE dinners (all of which are definitely gonna ruin her guts with sexy C section constipation) in one day while Ash just cracks on in the background what is he gonna be like when she can't even pee or sit up without assistance? I feel like she's tried too hard to play the "perfect housewife" role while it's just been the two of them and he's got his expectations set far too high of whats shes gonna be capable of PP... They are gonna both be in for a real real shock... Those smug smiles will for sure be wiped off. I only had 1 baby at a time and my poor fiance had to literally do everything for the first few weeks cause I struggled even getting up and down the stairs never mind cooking dinners for us both, doing the food shop, putting my slap on and cleaning the house...
They’re both going to be in for such a shock. I’m 5 weeks PP now, I think I’ve washed my hair about 4 times in that time - some days it doesn’t even see a brush it’s just scraped up in a bun. I’ve only managed to do my hair and make up once and that took about 4 hours after strategic planning with my OH. Still wearing big pants and bleeding on and off. I only expressed milk for 1 baby but my nips are cracked and bleeding - I can’t imagine doing it for 2 babies.
Clothes rather than PJs are a treat - usually maternity bra, big pants and a dressing gown and I still need to wear my maternity leggings because my stomach is still swollen and sore. Still have days where the pain is too much for me to do anything. I generally have some kind of pee or puke somewhere on my body or pyjamas. And the most I’ve managed to cook for us is egg on toast or something shoved in the oven. And I’ve only got 1 baby to look after and an OH who do anything I ask. Shes gonna have 2, an Ash and she has to try and keep up with tiktok for money. Reality will hit them hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 8