Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livelaughlou

Chatty Member
So she’s got a c section date, but she hasn’t got a c section date, because they haven’t given her a date for the c section, but they have…
But don’t forget, Liturallllyyyy the babiessss could arrive any day now.. like anyfink can happen.
feels like she’s gonna be gutted if they do hold out til 37 weeks seen as she’s hyped up this early birth so much, plus being super high risk but being pushed to go natural? Hmmmmm ok

Reactions: 15

Kazza12345

Shes been ripped to shreds in the comments on Kay Donelly’s vids.. as she bloody well should! Evil witch

Reactions: 15

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I don’t actually care about these babies or her. I’m just sick of her popping up on my FYP. People resharing he stuff, I’ve blocked her. She lied about cancer and stole off someone from vinted. Why are people giving this bitch the time of day.

Reactions: 14

Lurker121

Chatty Member
This woman clearly has absolutely nothing to do day to day, hence the trolle and the mountains of batch cooked meals. She seems like she’s desperately looking for things to fill her time and make content. Most normal people would still be working actual jobs by now or getting ready for maternity leave but not this waste of space. And honestly if she is earning the amount a previous poster said then why oh why have they not firstly bought a house and secondly got themselves some driving lessons?!

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Her attitude towards everything and everybody is disgusting. Especially when people are sharing their own experiences and trying to offer help based off that. How she has the audacity to be so entitled I will never know.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I dont understand, with all the meal prep videos why is no one asking where Ash is? Is he not capable of cooking or doing anything around the house? Why doesn’t he do some meal prep? He seems like a useless lump of shit tbh.

• Haha

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
100%. Kay has done some weird things but nothing on a level of Brittany. Kay is a cancer survivor and documented it very well. About time.

guineapigmama

Chatty Member
Did they buy crayons for the babies yet cause I think daddy stole the black colour to fill in the gaps . Good job he didn't go outside the line . Ridiculous looking dope
If my boyfriend appeared with that shit on his face I genuinely would not leave the house with him and be seen in public together

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Hellie I agree but also no way did she ever even consider a vaginal birth. It was never going to happen. As soon as she got a positive test she would have said she isn’t pushing it out of her vag or ash would have said you’re not gonna push it out your vag are you???

Hope they go to 37 weeks 🥰 funny how they weren’t going to let her go a day over 36 weeks but now it’s 37 as well!

livelaughlou

Chatty Member
Oh she’s back. Still desperate to go into labour early, still convinced she’s going to be on the bus back home within half hour.
who tells her this shit? Unusual for babies to be a similar size?! One always takes more from the “plercentaar” than the other?! Been low in iron for months?! Will get postnatal depression and be in sever danger from said low iron?!
if they’ve given her some tablets and told her to fuck off then she’s fine and running a bit low, and these yummy mummies in the comments telling her to demand an infusion need a heavy slap!
Suddenly she’s addicted to ice and can’t breathe properly.. that will be because all of your organs are mashed up into your rib cage to make space for TWO babies you absolute cross eyed frog looking dickweed!

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
I bottle fed both my kids. Never had the faintest interest in breast feeding. There shouldn't ever be any shame in that, or a need to pretend you breast feed.
Also, it's hilarious that she thinks she can feed them at the same time, or one right after the other, and it will be a doddle, and she can put her feet up after. I often sat for up to an hour winding mine after a feed. Good luck doing that when you've got another hungry screaming baby waiting 😄
Same, big fat no for me on breast feeding for both of mine, zero appeal. However, you know Brit will want to do it for one of those celebrity style shoots with a child hanging off each tit, flowing dress, flowing hair and a wind machine just to add to the ethereal, I'm the best mother to walk the planet vibe, oh and let's not forget a good strong filter 👌

• Haha

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Just seen a video from Kay laying in on her about having cancer especially since she is a cancer survivor 👏🏼 Brit has seen it and blocked her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Aaaaaaaaa12

Put her feet up when they have gone to bed 😂😂😂. she has no idea, newborn stage there is no putting to bed, they are glued to you all the time. I have a really chill 8 week old and there is not putting to bed yet!

she will 100% give up on bf but will never admit it.
I’ve literally just started to be able to ‘put my daughter to bed’ and enjoy my evening. She’s 10 months old 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13