Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beige_hare

I bottle fed both my kids. Never had the faintest interest in breast feeding. There shouldn't ever be any shame in that, or a need to pretend you breast feed.
Also, it's hilarious that she thinks she can feed them at the same time, or one right after the other, and it will be a doddle, and she can put her feet up after. I often sat for up to an hour winding mine after a feed. Good luck doing that when you've got another hungry screaming baby waiting 😄

Reactions: 16

Jennytea

VIP Member
I’ve only just seen her tik tok from the other day where she’s saying how low she feels and lonely, really looking for some engagement and sympathy. I don’t see how anyone can relate to her. If she wasn’t a lying weird cunt I would feel sorry for her but wtf is she even moaning about? She has so much privilege. She isn’t even 30 weeks yet.. Most women who are pregnant still have to work, look after their other children or both and still get on with life. That video is a glimpse of what is to come. She is going to struggle badly looking after 2 babies if she’s finding life tough now with nothing to do. Also if she is genuinely lonely maybe she shouldn’t lie about having cancer and steal off people. She would likely have friends and family around then and wouldn’t just have followers to talk to.

• Heart

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
honestly the woman’s a twat. She’s stayed in a hotel for another baby moon that’s less than a mile from her house. What is the point?!?

Yellowrose

Why is she wearing a dress like that for dinner?!!! An actual evening gown to go for dinner..... what the actual fuck...

they actually dont have any friends to ever do anything with do they?!

Reactions: 15

Helliebella

VIP Member
She giving me to posh to push vibes or isit because she worried how its gonna look after giving birth 😬
As a midwife, I personally would opt for a c section if I was a first time mum and having twins. Ends up in an emergency one anyway a lot of the time and sometimes the first is born vaginally then c section for the second. It also depends on the babies position. If the first one is breech she will be advised to have as section anyway.

Still think the meal prepping stuff is hilarious, i’m having a section early august at 37 weeks, i’ve got a 2 year old and 2 autistic older children too and there’s still no way i’d be so desperate for a breakfast muffin as to freeze them weeks in advance. Order a McDonald’s 🤣🤣 I get meal prepping things like lasagna, shepherds pie, curries from scratch etc but rubbery egg muffins and chicken with jarred sauces when you don’t even own a microwave is cray cray.

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Cringes me out so much how Ash is making a living out of filming “behind the scenes” of her shitty TikTok’s! How embarrassing for him. Who gives a shit honestly. That bloke needs to get himself a decent job and learn to drive before those babies arrive.

• Heart

livelaughlou

I really think the meal prep isn’t a lot to do with being ready for the twins, and all to do with boredom and content. She’s got nothing to do in life except film silly little primark videos featuring xs thongs. The shock she is going to get when those babies arrive, and if they do arrive “anytime now” and spend a bit of time in the nicu or don’t come home straight away, she will be blown away when she does have to do it all herself. And what’s sad is that you can guarantee she knows beardy won’t help her out one bit. Right now her life is a peach, no job, no real financial worries etc, girl is gonna land right on her arse in a few short weeks 🙈

indiamet

Why are people hyping her up on TikTok like “I hope they’ve arrived” “can’t wait to see them”… do people not realise they will be in the NICU for a long time?
It’s actually making me angry at how stupid people can be. When I got told my twins were going to arrive at 32 weeks (luckily they managed to stay in a little longer) the midwife booking the c section said “congrats, you get to meet your babies soon” I could’ve punched her in the face

• Heart

lemon2507

Her attitude towards everything and everybody is disgusting. Especially when people are sharing their own experiences and trying to offer help based off that. How she has the audacity to be so entitled I will never know.
I think for me it’s more the ‘why is everyone on TikTok so irritating’ everyone on TikTok pays for you and your man to sit in the house and do fuck all, all day every day so maybe just listen and take note 🤦🏽‍♀️ I genuinely hope those little babies are ok and this might be controversial but I hope she is in so much pain after her section (I know I was) might make her realise it’s not all fun and games!!

livelaughlou

So she’s got a c section date, but she hasn’t got a c section date, because they haven’t given her a date for the c section, but they have…
But don’t forget, Liturallllyyyy the babiessss could arrive any day now.. like anyfink can happen.
feels like she’s gonna be gutted if they do hold out til 37 weeks seen as she’s hyped up this early birth so much, plus being super high risk but being pushed to go natural? Hmmmmm ok

Kazza12345

Shes been ripped to shreds in the comments on Kay Donelly’s vids.. as she bloody well should! Evil witch

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I don’t actually care about these babies or her. I’m just sick of her popping up on my FYP. People resharing he stuff, I’ve blocked her. She lied about cancer and stole off someone from vinted. Why are people giving this bitch the time of day.

Reactions: 14

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Her attitude towards everything and everybody is disgusting. Especially when people are sharing their own experiences and trying to offer help based off that. How she has the audacity to be so entitled I will never know.

Reactions: 14