Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Ash gives me the massive ick more then Mr hinch did 🤢🤢
Oh fucking hell. I remember the behind scenes Mr Hinch did. It was so creepy
---
Anyone else find this side eye/smile thing irritating? Or is it just me. It proper irks me. Also I reckon she's using slimming filters. If you look at ash's Primark video her hips are really wide. Yet her own videos she looks more slimmer

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She sooo trying to make out she is the rarest twin pregnancy ever.
1. Eating ice in pregnancy is common! It’s got nowt to do with low iron
2. You could have asked for a blood test if you thought you was low in iron
3. Twins being the same / similar weight happens again not that uncommon

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Do you reckon she feels a knob, now she’s actually what I would consider heavily pregnant, for bouncing on that ball as soon as she got a positive test

• Haha

Yano

Chatty Member
Each person has a unique RPM which is the amount TikTok is willing to pay per 1000 views. This amount is dictated by TikTok and it can go up or down. Looking at Brittany’s page, based on her views, engagement and how much she posts, even with a low RPM I would estimate she’s getting at least 20K per month on average. And that’s me giving a very, very conservative estimate.
Why would you not buy a house in that case

hmc1203

🤣🤣🤣 this is getting funnier by the day !

A bag for him ! with shower stuff pyjamas and a going home outfit! And the snacks ! I understand for her yea but for him !

If my partner had sat there crunching in my ear whilst I was labour he would have known about it !!

I never had a going home outfit with wither of mine ,I had clothes to go home in literally a pair of leggings a baggy t-shirt and some flip flops !
I can't wait to see it all unfold

• Haha
The worst part about his “hospital bag” is the fact that he’s packing sprays and nuts! I would be furious if some twat in the cubical beside me was spraying body spray around my NEW BORN BABY. Let alone munching on peanuts when it can be such a serious allergy. 🙄

I don’t understand their logic, the baby’s as about 4lb so they won’t have to spend time in nicu… yeah they might be a good weight but they don’t know how to feed on their own yet. Maybe if they came at 37 weeks and were around the 5 pound mark they could come home that little (it’s unusual but I’ve seen it done) but any earlier they are looking at least a week in nicu /scbu

Jennytea

VIP Member
People commenting her latest vid saying she needs her own cooking show because she’s made a jacket potato and put some frozen sweet potato fries in the oven 😩🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ItWasAgatha

Are the people who don't think she has gained weight blind? She's like 3x bigger than usual. One of her old videos popped up on my fyp the other day and I was shocked by how different her face looks.

Reactions: 12

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
My pads were kept in the bathroom and my snacks were in the kitchen like a normal person. Muslin cloths were scattered all over the house for easy access and I certainly didn't have the time or energy to read 😆

That trolley would be useful to keep in the lounge with a stack of nappies, wipes, sudocrem, nipple cream, muslins, a changing mat and a few spare bodysuits/sleepsuits, to save going up and down the stairs all the time. She does not need all that shit for herself on a trolley. She's on another planet.
I did the same! Made up two ‘caddy’s’ with nappies, wipes, nappy bags, cream etc one for upstairs and one for downstairs and that was it. Before going up to bed I would take a big bottle of water and a few snacks (from the KITCHEN) for breastfeeding in the night and that’s that. None of this trolly shite 😂

I’m absolutely astounded she seems to think she will have trouble sleeping 😭 she’ll need match sticks for her eyes she’ll be that fuckin tired 😂 clearly has no one in her life to advise her of these things.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Aw I wonder why they’ve limited comments on only that post 😂
Do you think she had to ask the photographer to do it and explain why?

“Can you limit the comments I’m pretty famous on tiktok 💁🏻‍♀️
“Oh that could be great advertising and get some good engagement for my page, can I leave them on?”
“No, no. You see I lied about having cancer and scammed some money, so it’s only going to bring you negative engagement. Infact you probably shouldn’t even bother posting the pics of me….”

HaventAClue

VIP Member
IMG_8258.png
Brittany after changing the first nappies that resemble tar, iykyk! Also id take so much joy in slapping the fuck out of her ✌🏼

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Why did she choose that song for a Father’s Day video and videos of them? Lyrics saying ‘this ain’t love it’s clear to see’ and ‘deep down I know this’ll never work’ 😭 of all songs to choose

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Anyone elses husband pack a hospital bag for himself 😂😂😂 I cracked up at that one 😂 where does he think he is going 😂 with his going home outfit 😂😂😂😂 Ah stop I'm not able 😂 he probably blocked me by now after the comment I left
I've nearly peed myself at this. What a fucking loser, packing himself a going home outfit. 😂😂😂

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
She’s too brain dead to realise that their weights are literal ESTIMATES!! My last scan a few days before giving birth I was told she weighed around 7lb and she was almost 10lb 🥲 But they weigh the same because her pregnancy is soooo rare. Fuck off brittany.

• Haha