Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livelaughlou

Chatty Member
I really think the meal prep isn’t a lot to do with being ready for the twins, and all to do with boredom and content. She’s got nothing to do in life except film silly little primark videos featuring xs thongs. The shock she is going to get when those babies arrive, and if they do arrive “anytime now” and spend a bit of time in the nicu or don’t come home straight away, she will be blown away when she does have to do it all herself. And what’s sad is that you can guarantee she knows beardy won’t help her out one bit. Right now her life is a peach, no job, no real financial worries etc, girl is gonna land right on her arse in a few short weeks 🙈

Reactions: 15

indiamet

Why are people hyping her up on TikTok like “I hope they’ve arrived” “can’t wait to see them”… do people not realise they will be in the NICU for a long time?
It’s actually making me angry at how stupid people can be. When I got told my twins were going to arrive at 32 weeks (luckily they managed to stay in a little longer) the midwife booking the c section said “congrats, you get to meet your babies soon” I could’ve punched her in the face

• Heart

lemon2507

Her attitude towards everything and everybody is disgusting. Especially when people are sharing their own experiences and trying to offer help based off that. How she has the audacity to be so entitled I will never know.
I think for me it’s more the ‘why is everyone on TikTok so irritating’ everyone on TikTok pays for you and your man to sit in the house and do fuck all, all day every day so maybe just listen and take note 🤦🏽‍♀️ I genuinely hope those little babies are ok and this might be controversial but I hope she is in so much pain after her section (I know I was) might make her realise it’s not all fun and games!!

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
She's not a pretty girl at all. Ugly personality,ugly looking and ugly person in general. I just don't see her as an attractive woman at all
---
Those breakfast baps when they get defrosted 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart

livelaughlou

Chatty Member
So she’s got a c section date, but she hasn’t got a c section date, because they haven’t given her a date for the c section, but they have…
But don’t forget, Liturallllyyyy the babiessss could arrive any day now.. like anyfink can happen.
feels like she’s gonna be gutted if they do hold out til 37 weeks seen as she’s hyped up this early birth so much, plus being super high risk but being pushed to go natural? Hmmmmm ok

Kazza12345

Shes been ripped to shreds in the comments on Kay Donelly’s vids.. as she bloody well should! Evil witch

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I don’t actually care about these babies or her. I’m just sick of her popping up on my FYP. People resharing he stuff, I’ve blocked her. She lied about cancer and stole off someone from vinted. Why are people giving this bitch the time of day.

Reactions: 14

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Her attitude towards everything and everybody is disgusting. Especially when people are sharing their own experiences and trying to offer help based off that. How she has the audacity to be so entitled I will never know.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I dont understand, with all the meal prep videos why is no one asking where Ash is? Is he not capable of cooking or doing anything around the house? Why doesn’t he do some meal prep? He seems like a useless lump of shit tbh.

• Haha

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
100%. Kay has done some weird things but nothing on a level of Brittany. Kay is a cancer survivor and documented it very well. About time.

guineapigmama

Chatty Member
Did they buy crayons for the babies yet cause I think daddy stole the black colour to fill in the gaps . Good job he didn't go outside the line . Ridiculous looking dope
If my boyfriend appeared with that shit on his face I genuinely would not leave the house with him and be seen in public together

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Hellie I agree but also no way did she ever even consider a vaginal birth. It was never going to happen. As soon as she got a positive test she would have said she isn’t pushing it out of her vag or ash would have said you’re not gonna push it out your vag are you???

Hope they go to 37 weeks 🥰 funny how they weren’t going to let her go a day over 36 weeks but now it’s 37 as well!

Caw1982

VIP Member
I bottle fed both my kids. Never had the faintest interest in breast feeding. There shouldn't ever be any shame in that, or a need to pretend you breast feed.
Also, it's hilarious that she thinks she can feed them at the same time, or one right after the other, and it will be a doddle, and she can put her feet up after. I often sat for up to an hour winding mine after a feed. Good luck doing that when you've got another hungry screaming baby waiting 😄
Same, big fat no for me on breast feeding for both of mine, zero appeal. However, you know Brit will want to do it for one of those celebrity style shoots with a child hanging off each tit, flowing dress, flowing hair and a wind machine just to add to the ethereal, I'm the best mother to walk the planet vibe, oh and let's not forget a good strong filter 👌

• Haha