Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She’s gonna put her meal prep in the oven when the twins have gone to bed and put her feet up ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha what planet is she on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think it’s so rude that at the end of ash’s food shopping video they’ve fully recorded the employee at the till, not even attempted to get her out of frame. And someone’s commented something like ‘love how happy the check out woman looks’, she’s at work and being recorded for tiktok? I hate how tiktok has made it seem okay to record strangers and put them on the internet

Reactions: 31

Helliebella

VIP Member
Oh god remember her rubbing her non existent bump when she was 3 hours pregnant on that fucking ball saying how big she felt and wearing her pants low down cos she was so uncomfortable 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

AKC0997

Regarding her tiktok about the twins growth. I don't wish ill on the babies. But life is so bloody unfair, by the sounds of it her pregnancy seems to have been pretty stress free. The twins are both growing well. Why does someone who has lied about cancer, miscarriage ( potentially) and just generally not a nice person. Have the fortune to concive twins and it all be well so far.

Her tiktok following and lifestyle just goes to show there is no consequence of her actions. She is not alone in this matter. Far too many influencers/ tiktokers continue to have a huge followings and extravagant lifestyles with no consequences. It must set a great example to the younger audiences that you can still have it all despite being a terrible person.

Reactions: 29

Rose94

VIP Member
She looks exhausted walking around primark … is there really any harm in just staying home and resting
This!! Get yourself a big ugly (dare I say it) XL nightie from primark, wipe your makeup off, stick Netflix on and have a day in bed!! Honestly I’d find that better and more realistic “content” anyway than watching her waddle round primark for the 23rd time this month 🥱

Reactions: 28

hol20x

VIP Member
He gives me the creeps the way he's saying the underwear sets in Primark are naughty and telling her she won't fit into things. He's definitely the reason she's obsessed with still squeezing into XS clothes.

Reactions: 26

sassybiatch98

Why are people hyping her up on TikTok like “I hope they’ve arrived” “can’t wait to see them”… do people not realise they will be in the NICU for a long time?

Reactions: 25

Helliebella

VIP Member
Kay Donnelly is a dick who uses her kids as cash cows BUT she has 3.2 million followers so hopefully Brittany’s minions will see this and realise what she is actually like! It’s about time a ‘big’ account called her out. Especially seen as Kay had cancer herself as a teen. Nothing would excuse her behaviour but if she just addressed it and admitted she was a cunt and apologised it would make her a teeny tiny bit and I mean miniscule bit, more respected.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She’s commented saying she meant “when they go to sleep for a couple of hours after a feed”. Again… what planet is she on that she thinks they’re going to feed at exactly the same time and then just magically fall asleep for a COUPLE OF HOURS 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Helliebella

VIP Member
Nana bastard is a rotten old toad with 3 brain cells and thinks she’s ‘down’ with young tiktokers like Brittany and Shannon. Although both are also twats so no idea why you’d want to try and impress them.
Saw this on another thread and I think it’s so relevant for britters as these babies are nothing but cash cows and will have no privacy at all

Attachments

• Heart

gossmomma

Behind the scenes in primark , he’s such a creep !!!!!!
oh them pjs are naughty 🤢
Babe this babe that 20 times in one video

how would you listen to that all day I would knock him out ?
And he’s a right one to be criticising clothed in primark … has he seen his face lately ?

mr dye my beard on 😂

• Haha

butterflybaby27

“Mind your own business” she says at the end of her rant video lol….a complete joke. Either accept that people will have an opinion on what you post PUBLICLY or delete all your socials and get a normal job. The irony is that if people did actually mind their business and never engaged with her content, she wouldn’t have a pot to piss in. Cheeky cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

nittygrittyditty91

I hate to say it. But she’s the type of person who will have a perfect birth and everything will be straight forward. Even if she struggles she won’t let on. She’s a narcissist, it’s in their nature.

Reactions: 21