Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think it’s so rude that at the end of ash’s food shopping video they’ve fully recorded the employee at the till, not even attempted to get her out of frame. And someone’s commented something like ‘love how happy the check out woman looks’, she’s at work and being recorded for tiktok? I hate how tiktok has made it seem okay to record strangers and put them on the internet
I always say you have NO clue whether someone you are filming without consent running away from DV, crime (as in witness protection) etc and showing them on your stories / TT can randomly get back to someone who knows the person / people you are avoiding. It’s happened to a lady in my area where she was escaping her ex and someone had plastered her kids on her socials without her consent and it got back to ex and he managed to track her down.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Put her feet up when they have gone to bed 😂😂😂. she has no idea, newborn stage there is no putting to bed, they are glued to you all the time. I have a really chill 8 week old and there is not putting to bed yet!

she will 100% give up on bf but will never admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

honey&lemon

VIP Member
“When they’ve gone to bed” hahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaa ohh Brittany honey. You don’t know what you’re in for.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

xbbyyodax

They’re both going to be in for such a shock. I’m 5 weeks PP now, I think I’ve washed my hair about 4 times in that time - some days it doesn’t even see a brush it’s just scraped up in a bun. I’ve only managed to do my hair and make up once and that took about 4 hours after strategic planning with my OH. Still wearing big pants and bleeding on and off. I only expressed milk for 1 baby but my nips are cracked and bleeding - I can’t imagine doing it for 2 babies.
Clothes rather than PJs are a treat - usually maternity bra, big pants and a dressing gown and I still need to wear my maternity leggings because my stomach is still swollen and sore. Still have days where the pain is too much for me to do anything. I generally have some kind of pee or puke somewhere on my body or pyjamas. And the most I’ve managed to cook for us is egg on toast or something shoved in the oven. And I’ve only got 1 baby to look after and an OH who do anything I ask. Shes gonna have 2, an Ash and she has to try and keep up with tiktok for money. Reality will hit them hard.

Aw mama x (sending hugs) it will get easier in time and you'll find some of you again, she will just be different but it does take a while and it's so good you have a supportive OH. Don't worry about hair and make up just cause some other mums online manage to look like they have it all together cause they defo don't. Your little baby thinks you are the most beautiful woman in the world and that's all that matters rn.

Brittany is living in la la land 🤣 I can't even imagine how Ash would cope with the twins waking up 6 times plus a night for months on end... He just doesn't strike me as the kind of lad that would be capable of putting on his big boy pants and stepping up. I feel like he's gonna be like an oversized extra roblox character she has to look after or he will simply pass away like an unattended tamagotchi. I give it 6 months before his tinder is reactivated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Helliebella

VIP Member
woe is me video up purely for engagement. Shes lonely cos she’s got no friends and her family don’t like her either cos she’s a cunt. Be even more lonely when beardy weirdy fucks off too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

hol20x

VIP Member
Wouldn't shock me if she's just taken a couple of days off for attention though to be honest. Hope the babies are okay regardless.

Reactions: 17

Helliebella

VIP Member
To be fair influencers only show their “best”. They could be having the worst pregnancy but would be all love and light and that it’s been an easy ride. 99% of them are as fake as ash’s beard ffs.
She will be exactly like this when they’re here. Making out it’s all perfect happy families and they’re coping really well and the babies are so easy. She’s the type to miss out on the chance to sleep for an hour or two just so she can put her make up on and do her hair, all to sit in her kitchen and film a TikTok pretending she’s got the perfect life. It’s all so fake.

butterflybaby27

It really does baffle me when people (Nanna Bea in this case) say ‘there’s no proof’ of what she did when it’s been shown time and time again and court records are literally public. Instead of saying there’s no proof, I wish people would just admit they don’t care what she did and stop insulting the intelligence of everyone else.
Also, I do understand why she’s opted for a section and in her position, I would do the same but imo, even if it was just the one baby I feel it’s what she would have opted for if given a choice because of Ash’s vanity and obsession with her body.

Katie1985

I never breastfed , but I never sugar coated it, or pretended that either I had or I couldn’t , I simply didn’t want to ! Zero shame in it , but I hate it when women pretend they do when they don’t (not saying Brittany will do this , just saying !)

• Heart

butterflybaby27

Oh dear…..That ‘why are people so irritating’ video seems to have ticked people off :ROFLMAO: 🙈 I’ve seen a few big accounts with either thousands or millions of followers stitching the video & addressing her arrogance in the video and the fact she lied about cancer. Grabbing my popcorn to enjoy the show as we speak.

• Haha

poppy2112

I haven't commented here before but I've just seen her birthday 'surprise'.

I'd put money on Ash having no idea about any of it until he came down for a coffee first thing 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16