Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks exhausted walking around primark … is there really any harm in just staying home and resting

Reactions: 8
He gives me the creeps the way he's saying the underwear sets in Primark are naughty and telling her she won't fit into things. He's definitely the reason she's obsessed with still squeezing into XS clothes.

Reactions: 26
She looks exhausted walking around primark … is there really any harm in just staying home and resting
No. Cos then she’d have no ‘content’ for her minions. Her entire personality is shopping. She has nothing else. Oh except serving up the same 3 meals over and over again.
---
I think she definitely has an undisclosed deal with primark too.

Reactions: 9
Does she return everything from Primark? As we very rarely see any of it ever again. What a sad life.

Reactions: 7
What’s her issue with hospital stuff?! My little one was born around Halloween & he had a little pumpkin knitted hat, also kept the little cardigan he was given in NICU for his memory box & it’s so nice to see how far he’s come from that tiny baby now. She’s not maternal in the slightest 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
what the duck is that beard he’s got going on 😂😂😂😂 I can’t actually cope

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where the duck is she going dressed up like that 😭 and as for his fake beard, I have no words 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_8258.png
Brittany after changing the first nappies that resemble tar, iykyk! Also id take so much joy in slapping the duck out of her ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This!! Get yourself a big ugly (dare I say it) XL nightie from primark, wipe your makeup off, stick Netflix on and have a day in bed!! Honestly I’d find that better and more realistic “content” anyway than watching her waddle round primark for the 23rd time this month 🥱

Reactions: 28
Another “babymoon” (night away)…. But I thought the twinnies could be here any day now Brit?

Reactions: 10
It's the pout and the peaches signs she still does 🤨 my 10 year old does them. She needs to grow the duck up! That bleeping beard too. He looks like a Roblox character (I know this because I have children that play 🤣) and how cringe when he walked into frame 😶😳 there tiktok comments and such arse licking. Where are all these people that seem to hate them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread time thanks to Brittany being the only person to ever get pregnant and Ash the Spray-on Bearded Wonder who’s vocabulary consists of the word “babe” and not much else

Thanks @Becca0888
Does she think she’s booking into a 5 star hotel room when she goes into have the “Twinnies “ ? ,because where is she going to put all the luggage she’s taking in . The poor nurses will be tripping over it !

Reactions: 3