Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Never mind she's posted 🤨 ordered a Toby carvery. How's she's not looking like she's gained weight is beyond me. And her smile is starting to look like that Momo meme that went round a few years a go. Or that movie Smile. Her face just gives me the creeps
Filters are a wonderful thing

Reactions: 3

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Is Brittany pre recording ? Her meal prep was posted last night, and the one she's just posted now she's wearing the same dress

Sazza25

VIP Member
We also have a major rule on dads being fully dressed if they’re staying over. He can’t be walking round in ‘sleep shorts’ he will be booted right out. I’m sure they think that they will have their own luxury hotel room after birth and no one will bother them except to bring food and change their bedding. In reality, if they’re lucky enough to have their own room and not be on a ward, it will be small, there will be one single bed for Brit which he won’t be allowed on, he will have a chair to sleep on only and there will be people in and out all night long to check her and the babies. Absolute morons the pair of them.
I gave birth at t.wells hospital and was lucky to have a private room, it was tiny and was woken hourly to check on me and baby, I did feel like royalty having my own room 😂

Hahaha that trolly! Whats she gonna do carry it up and down stairs?
---
Why can't she just get a snack out of a kitchen cupboard? Who has a trolley of snacks for when their baby arrives? 🤣🤣🤣
Postpartum trolley? I've never heard of anything so ridiculous.
Ahah I thought the same or just ask your bf to grab you something if you want a snack when you’re feeding 😂😂

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
I hope the volume of deleted comments and blocking is factored in but I doubt it, that’s a lot of her engagement so she’s still profiting off her lies.

Someone drop a block worthy comment and find out, maybe there was a bigger fallout from the deleted FB post than we know about, I hope they’re not here yet as well, much too early

Helliebella

VIP Member
She’s pilled on the weight. She was tiny before she got pregnant. Now she just looks normal sized (ignoring the bump anyway).

No brands will gift her anything cos they get ripped to shreds for it on their own social media. Anyone who does gift her is an idiot.

mutton123

Chatty Member
New thread time thanks to Brittany being the only person to ever get pregnant and Ash the Spray-on Bearded Wonder who’s vocabulary consists of the word “babe” and not much else

Thanks @Becca0888
Does she think she’s booking into a 5 star hotel room when she goes into have the “Twinnies “ ? ,because where is she going to put all the luggage she’s taking in . The poor nurses will be tripping over it !

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
The pink dress girl just popped up on my FYP !
Of course she’d ask to send it via Royal Mail 😂 is this recent because surely Brittany has the money to not buy second hand (and isn’t like she cares about the environment with her over consumption)