Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Never mind she's posted 🤨 ordered a Toby carvery. How's she's not looking like she's gained weight is beyond me. And her smile is starting to look like that Momo meme that went round a few years a go. Or that movie Smile. Her face just gives me the creeps
Filters are a wonderful thing

Reactions: 3

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Is Brittany pre recording ? Her meal prep was posted last night, and the one she's just posted now she's wearing the same dress

poppyhun

I didn't pack a going home outfit for my first. For some reason, I thought I would be able to just chuck on the clothes I was wearing before I put my "delivery outfit" on and save some luggage space.... big naive mistake as those clothes were absolutely minging from waters breaking and I ended up fully naked for most of the delivery because I didn't want anything touching me. They had to force me to put a gown on to walk up the corridor as I was insisting on trotting up to the birthing pool in my birthday suit. Honestly - giving birth was NOT what I had on my neatly written up plan. I was completely unprepared (despite actually having attended a birth before!) but still feel like I was more prepared than Brit and at least I can admit to my mistakes!
I was exactly the same with my second! Never planned on going in the birthing pool, I went in with a little vest top on and socks 🤣

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
I hope the volume of deleted comments and blocking is factored in but I doubt it, that’s a lot of her engagement so she’s still profiting off her lies.

Someone drop a block worthy comment and find out, maybe there was a bigger fallout from the deleted FB post than we know about, I hope they’re not here yet as well, much too early

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
In my career working on a maternity ward I have NEVER had a dad bring a bag for himself 🤣🤣 I’ve seen the odd pair of boxers or a clean t shirt in mums bag but an entire bag for himself? What the actual fuck. Does he realise that he can leave and it isn’t him having surgery? Birth partners come and go all the time, nip home, get changed etc. does he know the showers are only for women too? He can’t use it. Ffs.
I honestly think some of the things that shes doing that isn't the norm. She trying to make it a thing to see if anyone else picks up on it and when asked they will be like oh yeah that tiktoker Brittany suggest it. Just to keep her famous and relevant
---
That trolley 🤣🤣🤣 pads belong in the bathroom. Surely she can grab a snack before she sits down from the kitchen or lazy arse can get one for her. She won’t breastfeed for longer than 15 minutes before she switches to bottles so the breast pads aren’t needed either. The pump needs sterilising between uses so again, doesn’t belong there and if she does pump, surely she could get a milk bag from the kitchen where the steriliser will presumably be? And the books? Is she expecting the twins to hold themselves on the boob while she leisurely reads a book? And the fucking sleep tea, she could drink 5 litres of red bull and still sleep after having bastard twins! She has no idea, she really doesn’t.
No defending her. I never breastfed and had to wear breast pads due to leakage

Helliebella

VIP Member
She’s pilled on the weight. She was tiny before she got pregnant. Now she just looks normal sized (ignoring the bump anyway).

No brands will gift her anything cos they get ripped to shreds for it on their own social media. Anyone who does gift her is an idiot.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
she just thinks this whole thing is an 'aesthetic' doesnt she, i dont think she actually realises shes now going to have 2 children to look after for the next 18+ years 😅
Longer! I’m 35 & still need my mum and dad 😂 Although I can imagine that those kids with get to 18 and want emancipation from those fucking weirdos

• Haha

Heyhojojo

She thinks she's gonna have time read books, write down wheb she changes and feeds baby etc. .

There not dolls sweetheart. 🤣

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Will they even be allowed to bring so much in with them due to space etc? I know the Coates family on tik tok took a few bags/suitcases she was having a c-section and Ryan had to take some back to the car. They don’t have a car to keep an overflow of bags in 😂
Cannot stand him or Emma Stephenson
---
Another creator Erin Vlogz has made a video about her too
ohh haven’t seen.

mutton123

Chatty Member
New thread time thanks to Brittany being the only person to ever get pregnant and Ash the Spray-on Bearded Wonder who’s vocabulary consists of the word “babe” and not much else

Thanks @Becca0888
Does she think she’s booking into a 5 star hotel room when she goes into have the “Twinnies “ ? ,because where is she going to put all the luggage she’s taking in . The poor nurses will be tripping over it !