Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parkinson1907

Chatty Member
Oh she’s back. Still desperate to go into labour early, still convinced she’s going to be on the bus back home within half hour.
who tells her this shit? Unusual for babies to be a similar size?! One always takes more from the “plercentaar” than the other?! Been low in iron for months?! Will get postnatal depression and be in sever danger from said low iron?!
if they’ve given her some tablets and told her to fuck off then she’s fine and running a bit low, and these yummy mummies in the comments telling her to demand an infusion need a heavy slap!
Suddenly she’s addicted to ice and can’t breathe properly.. that will be because all of your organs are mashed up into your rib cage to make space for TWO babies you absolute cross eyed frog looking dickweed!
She’s ridiculous, I had my bloods taken at 34 weeks because I was unwell, got the results back at 38.6 saying I was anemic and needed iron tablets for the rest of my pregnancy but I’d delivered at 38 weeks. She makes a mountain out a mole hole. Just wants everybody to make out she’s Mother Earth and the next best thing to walk the planet

Reactions: 5

ClArt20138

I didn't pack a going home outfit for my first. For some reason, I thought I would be able to just chuck on the clothes I was wearing before I put my "delivery outfit" on and save some luggage space.... big naive mistake as those clothes were absolutely minging from waters breaking and I ended up fully naked for most of the delivery because I didn't want anything touching me. They had to force me to put a gown on to walk up the corridor as I was insisting on trotting up to the birthing pool in my birthday suit. Honestly - giving birth was NOT what I had on my neatly written up plan. I was completely unprepared (despite actually having attended a birth before!) but still feel like I was more prepared than Brit and at least I can admit to my mistakes!

• Haha
  • Heart

Piamia

This made me LOL. No pushing, full face makeup & hair! & xs primark thong for going home in!

His video was such an ick! If I saw my man packing himself a little bag I’d tell him to get a grip lol they really think they are royalty!! I’d hate to be their midwives!

Attachments

lemon2507

Sorry what?? When did nesting become eating?? 😆 I do think this is a fake account but she’s so wired to the moon she probably thinks that’s a form of nesting 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Don’t be silly. She’s going in at 10am for her section at 34 weeks pregnant, the babies are 7lb each and they’re getting the 4pm bus home that day with the twinnies in their matching Chinese knock offs.
Holding one each with the suitcases in the other hand since they have no car seat or pram for the babies (unless I missed it and they got some)

Trace

VIP Member
She’s been watching to much Portland Babies 😂🤣 they won’t be bringing you afternoon tea after or wheeling in gold portable clothes rail full of your beige outfits and white under garments 🙈

freddofrog

i had a c section this year - took ONE bag and used barely any of the stuff in it, just the essentials for baby and changed into some enormous loose pjs to walk very slowly to the car when i was discharged. i dunno what she’s expecting 🤣 she will be in pain cus it’s major abdominal surgery. there’s no room on postnatal wards for all that stuff! i hope the midwives tell them to take things back home

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I actually thought the hamper thing seemed quite thoughtful :ROFLMAO: but why has he plastered it on tiktok before her bday?!

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
So she's meal prepped curries and chilli. She will be shitting through the eye of a needle with all that food. And that stupid eye roll she does, what's all that about
---
And how many baby moons have they had...I thought Barcelona was the baby moon.

• Haha