Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lulumexx

I would really love to know what her boyfriend thinks about all the allegations.
Does he know the story & she confesses everything to him and he’s cool with it? Or does he think it’s all lies. I could never ever be with someone with such low morals that they would lie about having cancer. Hopefully she raises the twins better than that
What allegations have I missed? Xx

Reactions: 1

lemon2507

Never mind the saggy belly, mashed up vag… just she waits till her boobs go saggy and stay like it regardless of how she feeds… I semi liked my boobs pre baby but now they just head for the floor 😂😂😂
Think shocked me, I didn’t feed for long at all and they were empty 😆 I was like, what in the world is happening here?? 😂

JJBS

It's the pout and the peaches signs she still does 🤨 my 10 year old does them. She needs to grow the fuck up! That fucking beard too. He looks like a Roblox character (I know this because I have children that play 🤣) and how cringe when he walked into frame 😶😳 there tiktok comments and such arse licking. Where are all these people that seem to hate them
We got blocked 😉

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
Well all her recent comments are positive and there’s a few TikTok’s flying around dragging her so I imagine she’s fine

thomasthetank82

The video of her buying cards etc off the pets and twins... Christ that's one hell of a pregnancy nose! Maybes all her lies have finally caught up 🤥

Attachments

secret life

VIP Member
I hope there really fussy and she doesn't get chance to do anything 😂 meal prepping that much is stupid maybe for like the first two weeks gunna taste like freezer 🤢

Helliebella

VIP Member
The dog will probably never be seen again once the babies are here either and she probably secretly hoping the cat runs away too.