Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t know why this irks me so much but I actually cannot fathom how the pair of them get through one of those massive tubs of peanut butter in a week!? They buy one on every shop, but even if they’re both having peanut butter every day surely that still wouldn’t amount to a whole one of those giant tubs!?
They must shit for Britain! Tons of peanut butter, prepped curries, Kormas and chilli 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
Credit scores change monthly and if she's bringing in a good income, and managing whatever debt she might have had, her score will increase quickly.

Even with ccjs, defaulted accounts etc she could also get a mortgage, it would just make her lenders limited and probably be on a higher interest rate than most.

She could also do what Rebecca Goodwin did and use cash to buy. We don't know her personal income and finance situ but she's clearly doing alright..

Sazza25

VIP Member
We also have a major rule on dads being fully dressed if they’re staying over. He can’t be walking round in ‘sleep shorts’ he will be booted right out. I’m sure they think that they will have their own luxury hotel room after birth and no one will bother them except to bring food and change their bedding. In reality, if they’re lucky enough to have their own room and not be on a ward, it will be small, there will be one single bed for Brit which he won’t be allowed on, he will have a chair to sleep on only and there will be people in and out all night long to check her and the babies. Absolute morons the pair of them.
I gave birth at t.wells hospital and was lucky to have a private room, it was tiny and was woken hourly to check on me and baby, I did feel like royalty having my own room 😂

Hahaha that trolly! Whats she gonna do carry it up and down stairs?
---
Why can't she just get a snack out of a kitchen cupboard? Who has a trolley of snacks for when their baby arrives? 🤣🤣🤣
Postpartum trolley? I've never heard of anything so ridiculous.
Ahah I thought the same or just ask your bf to grab you something if you want a snack when you’re feeding 😂😂

Megan97

Breastfeeding is incredibly hard. I struggled with my first kept getting mastitis and gave up after 9 weeks. Currently bf my second 9 months in and it’s not been easy either he wasn’t gaining weight after 4 months I had to introduce food earlier as my milk wasn’t enough plus he has a dairy allergy. I think she will really struggle with 2!

I had a section in feb now before this I done all the cooking because my partner isn’t the best cook but after baby was here he had no choice but to learn🙃 also my ma and some family would drop dinners up to us just to take the pressure off🤷🏼‍♀️

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Urgh ash’s video.. she’s still picking up
Xs and small!?!

Someone commented “nose is nosing”
😂
I came on to say the same thing, she’s so deluded if she’s thinks she’s gonna fit in those tiny bras! and who the fuck where’s thongs these days?
---
She dressed in an evening dress to have dinner in a hotel in her town 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Aren’t they in Brighton?