Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s commented saying she meant “when they go to sleep for a couple of hours after a feed”. Again… what planet is she on that she thinks they’re going to feed at exactly the same time and then just magically fall asleep for a COUPLE OF HOURS 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never mind the saggy belly, mashed up vag… just she waits till her boobs go saggy and stay like it regardless of how she feeds… I semi liked my boobs pre baby but now they just head for the floor 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I bottle fed both my kids. Never had the faintest interest in breast feeding. There shouldn't ever be any shame in that, or a need to pretend you breast feed.
Also, it's hilarious that she thinks she can feed them at the same time, or one right after the other, and it will be a doddle, and she can put her feet up after. I often sat for up to an hour winding mine after a feed. Good luck doing that when you've got another hungry screaming baby waiting 😄

Reactions: 16
I bottle fed both my kids. Never had the faintest interest in breast feeding. There shouldn't ever be any shame in that, or a need to pretend you breast feed.
Also, it's hilarious that she thinks she can feed them at the same time, or one right after the other, and it will be a doddle, and she can put her feet up after. I often sat for up to an hour winding mine after a feed. Good luck doing that when you've got another hungry screaming baby waiting 😄
Same, big fat no for me on breast feeding for both of mine, zero appeal. However, you know Brit will want to do it for one of those celebrity style shoots with a child hanging off each tit, flowing dress, flowing hair and a wind machine just to add to the ethereal, I'm the best mother to walk the planet vibe, oh and let's not forget a good strong filter 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never mind the saggy belly, mashed up vag… just she waits till her boobs go saggy and stay like it regardless of how she feeds… I semi liked my boobs pre baby but now they just head for the floor 😂😂😂
Think shocked me, I didn’t feed for long at all and they were empty 😆 I was like, what in the world is happening here?? 😂

Reactions: 1
Zero shame in not breastfeeding if you don’t want to. I have seen women successfully bf twins but they are usually women who have had other children and breastfed or who have got through with sheer determination. Does she not realise that babies cluster feed when bf too? They will be on the boob all evening and well into the night, especially when they’re newborn. If she wants to ‘put them to bed for a couple of hours’ she needs to bottle feed and feed one while beardy wierdy feeds the other so they sleep together or else she will feed, change and settle one twin, do the second and then the first will be awake again! Why hasn’t she gone to any antenatal classes or joined any support groups for twins? She really is delusional. And I cannot see her getting her tits out in primark either to feed them. Although ash is very pervy so he’d probably get off on it 🤢

Reactions: 10
Breastfeeding is incredibly hard. I struggled with my first kept getting mastitis and gave up after 9 weeks. Currently bf my second 9 months in and it’s not been easy either he wasn’t gaining weight after 4 months I had to introduce food earlier as my milk wasn’t enough plus he has a dairy allergy. I think she will really struggle with 2!

Reactions: 4
The way she popped that tomato in her mouth so smugly while talking about putting her feet up 😭 lmaoooo funny. What sitcoms has she got her ideas from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She also says I know Ill have time to cook 😂😂

I have one baby and it gets to about 6pm and haven’t managed to eat anything but a cereal bar. 2 is another level!

Reactions: 7
I'm still laughing at how delusional she is this morning! If they come early and/or have to go in the NICU or stay in for a short time, it might be her saving grace as she will have to adjust while they're in and while she's got nurses and midwives on hand to tell her what she should be doing, but if they are perfectly healthy and they go pretty much straight home, my god is she not going to know what's hit her!

I breastfed both of mine (not twins) for a short time. Second was the longest, I managed 6 months and it was HARD, he didn't really thrive off breast milk and hardly slept until I moved to bottles. I wouldn't knock anyone for bottle feeding and I wouldn't even attempt breatfeeding twins tbh. I think she's just saying it because she thinks it sounds better. Doubt it will happen.

Reactions: 8
The 'when they've gone to bed' comment proper cracked me up. Lmaooo. They're not toddlers 🤣🤣 she's clueless

Reactions: 6
You're my people, no excuses about not breastfeeding, just simply "I don't/didn't want to" I feel that haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The way she popped that tomato in her mouth so smugly while talking about putting her feet up 😭 lmaoooo funny. What sitcoms has she got her ideas from 😂
And the way she said that people are ‘just annoyed that they never did it’ and laughs, she really does think she’s better than everyone doesn’t she! Funny how she can respond to comments about meal prepping but can’t acknowledge her lying about having cancer and stealing money

Reactions: 12
No idea who that Kay Donnely is but I watched the vid. Our brit is gonna FUMING... UN REAL!

Reactions: 14