Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If those babies are born tonight she’s completely clueless. They will be extremely small and potentially very poorly.

Reactions: 7
Agree with everything that’s been said she is clueless however I had so many pads etc packed when I had my emcs and wore them but I didn’t start bleeding for a good while I’m talking days/weeks after my prem baby I used to go the loo to look at be confused why nothing was there
However a few weeks later after horrific contractions in the middle of the night where I thought I was going to need an ambulance and another baby was about to pop out, MASSIVE clots that I thought even after 4 kids was not normal. Turns out, it is 🫠 so yes Brit … adult nappies are needed
Most definitely not the body form sheets hahaha

Reactions: 6
This is my first time commenting on this thread, and I don’t follow her but she keeps popping up on my FYP.
Why does she start every video with “the baby’s could come any day now” is she just high risk because it’s a twin pregnancy?

I spent 5m in nicu with my 7 year old and he came home on oxygen if the baby’s do come now she’s got a long road till they are home and they won’t be in any of those sleep suits or outfits for a while

Reactions: 10
The bodyform🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭 it's like she thought they would be taken out via c section and everything would be the same as before pregnancy.
---
Prob quite sad too as I'm sure Ash doesn't want to hear about the unpleasant things so she has no one to speak to

Reactions: 9
Oh my days, I’ve just watched the bag packing video, is she on crack? TEN body suits for potential premie babies, the size of the going home outfits for twins, the silky pjs (nobody wants to see your gammy nips and gash hanging out on a maternity ward brit). Dried mango? Unwashed new knickers and bras?
How did she not know you bleed after a section? Where does she think it all goes, in a bag at the end of the surgery?
The disposable knickers saved my life and they’re sooo cheap at asda etc, plus you need a big old pair of granny pants to hold it all together.
And the babies could arrive any day now dontcha know.. bizarre how she’s saying that so gleefully without one bit of fear, like twins arriving at 29 weeks is anywhere near safe or joyful. Idiot.

Reactions: 11
She might as well take all the baby stuff out if they’re going to come ‘any day now’ because she will be home long before they are so can take their going home outfit to the hospital on the bus in 3 months time when they’re discharged.
Those blankets might as well stay at home too because they’re far too big for a hospital cot and yes Brit you can buy nappies smaller than a size 0 if you google it. Pampers do prem nappies (which you also won’t need if they come ‘any day now’ as nicu will provide them)
Snacks can also go in the bin as even if she does decide to labour naturally she will be on clear fluids only in case she ends up in theatre and in sure ash can nip to Tesco for some food once they’re born and she’s stopped throwing her guts up (yes Brit you will vomit either before/during or after the birth. Probably all three).
white pjs. Any idiot would know they’re a bad idea along with the standard period pads. Even worse idea with the white pjs.
Scrap the weeks worth of nursing bras too. We all know she will spin some story about not being able to breastfeed when actually it’s just cos it’s bleeping hard. Especially with twins so may as well just take the multipacks of aptamil and be done with it. Same with the breast pads. Takes 3/4 days for the milk to come in so another waste of space in the bag. Especially an entire years worth. What a dick. Someone gift this girl some antenatal classes and a membership to tamba asap

Reactions: 17
She’s not packed any paracetamol or ibuprofen either so good luck with that post surgery pain or waiting 2 hours past the time it’s due for a midwife to remember and bring you some!

Reactions: 12
it's packing tea bags for me as if she's gonna have a kettle on the labour ward just for her majesty herself 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Snacks can also go in the bin as even if she does decide to labour naturally she will be on clear fluids only in case she ends up in theatre and in sure ash can nip to Tesco for some food once they’re born and she’s stopped throwing her guts up (yes Brit you will vomit either before/during or after the birth. Probably all three).
I agree on everything else but not necessarily this. My snacks were one of the first things out of my bag when we got to the ward. I was ravenous, and not sick at all but was given antiemetics during my section. Could have eaten the whole bags worth of snacks 😂 definitely didn’t want dried bloody fruit tho.
---
No hats for the twins either but at least she’s got their giant going home outfits packed

Reactions: 7
I think they both need to prepare themselves for the change in their relationship after this. Can’t stand the girl but she will feel horrendous after a section and will rely on Ash to do a lot for her. As I’ve said previously I’m two weeks after having my second section and my poor lovely husband has been a life saver but he’s seen me in a right state. He carried my wee back to hand to the midwife after I had my catheter removed, he helped me put my underwear on/ taken my disposable maternity underwear off, helped me in and out the shower held my hand when I was in pain those first few nights cluster feeding and so much more. All basic things that any partner would or should do but I can’t imagine Ash doing them, I think they’re both in for a shock at the recovery and how unsexy she’s about to be for those first few weeks post section.

• Heart
Did she really just say even if you have a csection you still bleeding from your vagina 🤣🤣🤣 wtf did she thinks happens.

Hun them body form won't do nothing you will need to change them every 30 secs.

This is gonna be so funny to watch girl is clueless its actually quite scary 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The post section pain even trying to put your pants on, as much as I don’t like her I’m genuinely starting to feel for her as she has absolutely no idea what she in for (like most don’t when it’s the first section) the pain is like nothing else, first time I stood up afterwards I thought my body was just going to split in 2 🙈 I really hope those babies stay in there as long as possible, we don’t want them to come ‘any day now’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That hospital bag pack was a mess! It’s like she has done no bloody research or reading whatsoever about what birth is like, or what the stay in hospital entails or what the babies will need. It’s going to be a disaster. Plus her pulling out the pants and looking at them and sarcastically calling them sexy. She won’t even want ash touching her a day after having the babies let alone the idea of sex. She’s a bloody moron
It’s almost like she’s embarrassed of wearing anything other than a tiny skimpy thong/pair of pjs. Hopefully she will mature a little before these boys come or she’s in for the shock of a lifetime

Reactions: 12
I know it’s what she’s going through now so it can’t be helped but I am so bored of the pregnancy talk 🥴. She’s gonna be a tit mom. End of. Lol.

Reactions: 15
The way she put the snacks in the bag still in their outer packaging infuriated me. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Hate hate hate that she describes going for a wee as ‘piss’ and that she uses the word tit for everything!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
If they come ‘any day’ she may as well remove all the newborn clothes and nappies
Does she think they’ll arrive 7lb and be discharged the same day absolutely fine

Reactions: 13
The coming home outfits? Surely the hospital will have spoken to her about NICU by now, she can’t be that stupid to think if they come “any day now!” They’ll fit into them outfits and let them leave!? I don’t care about the stupid underwear from primark, she’ll learn her lesson there but bleeping hell wake up asap for the sake of them babies 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.