Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a prem baby at 35 weeks weighed 4lb and spent 2 weeks in NICU resuscitated at birth after an emcs and let me tell you now nothing was cute or instagramable or exciting it was quite the opposite. I wouldn’t wish the experience on anyone. The way she flippitantly says they would come any day is bizzare. Don’t get me wrong saying that at like 38/39 weeks is normal and most women do say it then and want the pregnancy over but it’s quite safe then (most of the time) but saying it at barely 30 weeks with two babies is just horrible. It’s like she’s seen tiny babies online and thought aww cute I want that with absolutely no clue what it entails having an early baby/babies
The lifelong issues, watching them in incubators, unable to hold them, unable to feed them as they need to be tube fed the list goes on. She should be saying things more along the lines of ‘let’s hope I can keep these boys cooking until at least 36 weeks’ or ‘I’m excited for them to be here but they are not allowed to arrive before July’ or something
I think she should be manifesting and putting out to the universe positive thoughts etc about wanting big healthy babies and that’s it. She’s so dangerous
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

My twins were born at 27weeks and spent 3m in NICU. Nothing UNREAL about that experience. She’s a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nesting isnt washing baby clothes and making beds… its scrubbing every inch of ur house with ur life like ur newborn baby will judge ur dirty oven 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Or getting up in the middle of the night to clean your fridge...that's what I did 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she really going to put them in matching clothes all day every day? Even their bath towels are matching 😂😅 I get one or two matching outfits would be cute but all the time? Just buying two of everything and they’re identical twins? She will mix them up for sure😂😂

Reactions: 7
Is she really going to put them in matching clothes all day every day? Even their bath towels are matching 😂😅 I get one or two matching outfits would be cute but all the time? Just buying two of everything and they’re identical twins? She will mix them up for sure😂😂
She'll probably get their ears pierced but the opposite side so she can tell them apart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

My twins were born at 27weeks and spent 3m in NICU. Nothing UNREAL about that experience. She’s a bleep
My twin and I were premature via c-section and we both have health issues, my sister more so than me, she had to come out due to my cord being wrapped round her neck (she never lets me forget it haha). She is epileptic and I have scoliosis, whereas my older siblings who weren’t multiples are medically fine. Having two healthy twins who are born as close to full term as possible is an absolute blessing, and the fact she seems hopeful or excited for the exact opposite is abhorrent. She is vile

Reactions: 5
I had a prem baby at 35 weeks weighed 4lb and spent 2 weeks in NICU resuscitated at birth after an emcs and let me tell you now nothing was cute or instagramable or exciting it was quite the opposite. I wouldn’t wish the experience on anyone. The way she flippitantly says they would come any day is bizzare. Don’t get me wrong saying that at like 38/39 weeks is normal and most women do say it then and want the pregnancy over but it’s quite safe then (most of the time) but saying it at barely 30 weeks with two babies is just horrible. It’s like she’s seen tiny babies online and thought aww cute I want that with absolutely no clue what it entails having an early baby/babies
The lifelong issues, watching them in incubators, unable to hold them, unable to feed them as they need to be tube fed the list goes on. She should be saying things more along the lines of ‘let’s hope I can keep these boys cooking until at least 36 weeks’ or ‘I’m excited for them to be here but they are not allowed to arrive before July’ or something
I think she should be manifesting and putting out to the universe positive thoughts etc about wanting big healthy babies and that’s it. She’s so dangerous
I know someone who had a premature baby and the baby spent quite a while in hospital as she was so tiny. I think she may have been tube fed to start with but once she was out of hospital the tine was taken out. She was born mid July and I must have saw her towards the end of September as I think she was 8/9 weeks old and she looked bleeping tiny about the size of a small new born. I split up with my ex not long after so haven’t seen them since. Which is a shame as they were lovely people unlike Brittany.

Reactions: 4
It’s the fake bottom lip baby face for me as if it’s actually making her emotional looking at those pictures 😂 they’re nothing but content babies

Reactions: 7
She has no class whatsoever. No one needs to know about her vagina or her furry armpits. Or how much she's 'sweating her tits" off. I can't wait to see what tit she DOESNT pack in those hospital bags. I'm still waiting for her to pull out the granny pants

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.