Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah but that’s probably her logic 😂😂 just because they don’t have a car she won’t have thought about getting them for taking them home or for appointments etc
Imagine taxi after they’ve been Tescos. One of them squashed between 2 car seats. Pram frame and £170 worth of shopping all crammed in boot

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Teething toys in the caddy? Does she think they are going to be teething straight away!

also why is the bump out just to hang the washing up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s the video where she says “it’s time to start nesting” just shows she has no maternal bone in her body and it’s all for content. You don’t wake up one day and go “hmmm think I’ll do a bit of nesting this morning… then for lunch I’ll be craving blah blah blah”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nesting isnt washing baby clothes and making beds… its scrubbing every inch of ur house with ur life like ur newborn baby will judge ur dirty oven 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Please correct me if I’m wrong, I’m not a parent. Seems like she has sooooo many clothes for them? .. I get that you’ll need a few sizes as they grow but she has an abundance of hats, socks, booties, sets, bibs, PJs .. Don’t the babies need baby grows & vests & the essentials, then in the wash like everyone else? 💗

Reactions: 6
Please correct me if I’m wrong, I’m not a parent. Seems like she has sooooo many clothes for them? .. I get that you’ll need a few sizes as they grow but she has an abundance of hats, socks, booties, sets, bibs, PJs .. Don’t the babies need baby grows & vests & the essentials, then in the wash like everyone else? 💗
It's not so much the lack of clothing, it's the fact she's not buying preemie/tiny baby clothing which she will almost certainly need. Then she's buying summer outfits for winter time - she's clueless. She also hasn't got basic safety equipment like car seats nor has she got a pram.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for the panic to set in when she’s dressing them in matching outfits and then one shits up it’s back and she has to change them, and then they don’t match. It’ll go completely out the window then

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No pram, car seat, bouncers, play mats, swings, sensory toys or any toys really. Does she have anything she needs others than some clothes and nappies ?
surely by now you’d have been at least window shopping for this stuff
Or does she know she’s got a gift on the way or hoping to be gifted them things ?

Reactions: 9
I’m from Scotland and most pram shops take 10 weeks to get your pram to you once it’s ordered and paid for I can’t believe she’s no got one yet!
She better get a move on if the twins can be here anyday now, the hospital don’t let you away without the baby strapped into a car seat

Reactions: 8
It’s hilarious they walk round in ‘designer’ and think they’re the bees knees then in hospitals when the babies are ready to go home they will be asked do you have your car seats.. then their response will be “nah, we’re getting the bus”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I made the massive mistake as a first time parent of buying ‘outfits’ for the first 3/4 months, then she came out and had banjaxed hips and had to go into a harness for 4 months and all those outfits went in the attic unworn 🫣
If I had an other id have more sense to just buy baby grows that’s all they live in anyway!
She has no friends she doesn’t leave the house where is she planning on bringing them in all these outfits? Tesco?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My 8lb2oz baby lost quite abit of weight because I couldn’t produce milk sadly and went down to 7lb7, she was wearing tiny baby clothes! I don’t think she realised how small they are going to be lol.

I hope she goes to the furthest date possible before they come so she gets proper uncomfortable, I hope we have a heatwave just before haha

• Wow
This woman infuriates me! 🤬Why does she want the babies to come early. I was born at 32 weeks (40 years ago!) I've had a lifetime of issues that will never go away/ improve. My issues are a direct result of being a premature baby. Yeah, I get medical science has come on leaps and bounds in 40 years. However, there is still the potential of a lifetime of issues for any early baby / babies. - I certainly wouldn't wish it on anyone! Those babies are best staying put for as long as possible.
She really hasn't got a clue! 🤦🏻‍♀️
My cousin had prem twins, the same type that she’s pregnant with, born at 27 weeks because they had that twin to twin transfusion and they both have lifelong conditions too. They’re 16 now but one has cerebral palsy and will never walk the other was in hospital until their 1st birthday, he was the one who wasn’t getting any food in the womb and had countless problems; Heart surgery & a tracheostomy just to name a couple. She needs to stop coming aacross as so excited that the twins might come any day because it won’t be all cute photo shoots for the gram like she’s thinking

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My cousin had prem twins, the same type that she’s pregnant with, born at 27 weeks because they had that twin to twin transfusion and they both have lifelong conditions too. They’re 16 now but one has cerebral palsy and will never walk the other was in hospital until their 1st birthday, he was the one who wasn’t getting any food in the womb and had countless problems; Heart surgery & a tracheostomy just to name a couple. She needs to stop coming aacross as so excited that the twins might come any day because it won’t be all cute photo shoots for the gram like she’s thinking
Yea I said the same a little while back, my mum had a friend whose son and daughter in law had premature twins, they were in nicu for months, tonnes of really serious and life long and life threatening medical conditions and one sadly passed away just before Christmas, I’m not sure about the other one but needless to safe if she has survived she will have a very difficult life and may not have a long one either, was very sad :( if I were her I’d be wanting them to stay in as long as it was safe to do so!

• Heart
  • Sad
I made the massive mistake as a first time parent of buying ‘outfits’ for the first 3/4 months, then she came out and had banjaxed hips and had to go into a harness for 4 months and all those outfits went in the attic unworn 🫣
If I had an other id have more sense to just buy baby grows that’s all they live in anyway!
She has no friends she doesn’t leave the house where is she planning on bringing them in all these outfits? Tesco?
My daughter was 3 weeks early and weighed 5l
---
My daughter was 3 weeks early and weighed 5l
Oops! 5lb 2 oz none of her clothes fit, her feet were where her knees should have been!

Reactions: 3
1000012987.jpg
Are we taking guesses for names? I reckon she’s gonna call the twins Bear and Blue
Didn't she possibly say their names int he gender reveal which was covered by music but the automatic captions picked them up. Someone posted this on a previous thread, thinking it's Enzo and Elijah

Yeah enzo and Elijah. I like Elijah but it’s too popular but Enzo is a dogs name

I had a prem baby at 35 weeks weighed 4lb and spent 2 weeks in NICU resuscitated at birth after an emcs and let me tell you now nothing was cute or instagramable or exciting it was quite the opposite. I wouldn’t wish the experience on anyone. The way she flippitantly says they would come any day is bizzare. Don’t get me wrong saying that at like 38/39 weeks is normal and most women do say it then and want the pregnancy over but it’s quite safe then (most of the time) but saying it at barely 30 weeks with two babies is just horrible. It’s like she’s seen tiny babies online and thought aww cute I want that with absolutely no clue what it entails having an early baby/babies
The lifelong issues, watching them in incubators, unable to hold them, unable to feed them as they need to be tube fed the list goes on. She should be saying things more along the lines of ‘let’s hope I can keep these boys cooking until at least 36 weeks’ or ‘I’m excited for them to be here but they are not allowed to arrive before July’ or something
I think she should be manifesting and putting out to the universe positive thoughts etc about wanting big healthy babies and that’s it. She’s so dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.