Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a couple of people who’s been born prem. dont quote me on this but one was born 3 months early. And it could be nearly in the 30s temp wise and she still comes out dressed for artic conditions. and she has problems with getting to places if you say somewhere local she wouldn’t know how to get there. And a few other little bits. And my friends son is absolutely pretfried of needles and a few other issues like when he first started big school she gave him his money to load his card for dinner and he didn’t know how todo it and didn’t ask a teacher for help so never ate all day.
Sorry but this made me laugh, not being rude but how does that correlate to being premature? 😂 honestly not being rude so sorry if it comes across like that, just genuinely made me laugh 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry but this made me laugh, not being rude but how does that correlate to being premature? 😂 honestly not being rude so sorry if it comes across like that, just genuinely made me laugh 🥲
it Probably doesn’t like but it’s just one of them small things you notice that’s a bit different from my other friends who’s got kids in the same year. And to be fair school should have probs made sure that all the kids knew how to load these cards up on the first day. I’m going actually going to take that bit back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember being on my hands and knees desperate to somehow squeeze a Fart out after my first section! Imagine being in tiny sexy satin pj's doing that ffs 😅 she will have to get dressed in the hospital gowns all the time she's in, if she only takes what she's been showing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s probably tracking her weight. That vid last night where she said it was a solo dinner so he must’ve been out for the football or something and she had those god awful skimpy blue pjs on, obvs waiting for him to come home 🤢 if that was me I’d have had my hair up, make up off and my comfiest pjs on to snuggle down and enjoy a night with the tv to myself.
---
She clearly doesn’t trust him so has to constantly doll herself up to keep him interested. Sad really.
When she was in her flat in Birmingham he’d go out on a weekday and she’d order herself a McDonald’s for dinner. The amount she ordered for herself was shocking. Definitely enough for 3 people

Wait till she has her first period Post baby, I’ve just had mine 6 weeks after having baby and duck me it was ROUGH
I actually thought my first period was a lot fuuking worse than my after birth bleeding too 🤣

Maybe this is overly cynical of me, but I do think that some part of her wants them to come early so she can milk it online and get attention and sympathy for having premature twins
Another thing i’m thinking is that she deliberately doesn’t post for a couple of days, because she knows a lot of her followers think she’s in labour and she gets lot of messages asking if the twins have arrived!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the Tiktok by Maisx07? There's around 1700 comments. Half are calling her out and the other half are saying it was years ago, move on, everyone makes mistakes and genuinely seem to believe it's no big deal. Genuinely baffled.
If it was something like lying about having covid to get out of a work event or family meal I’d agree with the move on but it was bleeping cancer and a go fraud me.

Reactions: 12
All those little outfits with shorts and T-shirts… if the babies come as planned in July at 36 weeks and have issues/are very small… they could be in nicu for weeks/months… it could be winter by the time they come out or fit! She’s absolutely clueless!

Reactions: 11
Another thing i’m thinking is that she deliberately doesn’t post for a couple of days, because she knows a lot of her followers think she’s in labour and she gets lot of messages asking if the twins have arrived!
I really don’t understand this at all. Why would she reply to a message off Lisa from New Jersey asking if she’d birthed her babies? It’s bizarre how strangers message these knob heads like they actually know them! But you’re right, she does do it for attention.

All those little outfits with shorts and T-shirts… if the babies come as planned in July at 36 weeks and have issues/are very small… they could be in nicu for weeks/months… it could be winter by the time they come out or fit! She’s absolutely clueless!
I thought the same, she's an idiot! When she said she'd been shopping with Ash's mother I expected her to have some sense at least and get Brittany to stock up on some appropriate things - but nope. For all I hate influencers being gifted things I kinda hope a company does step in and send her a box of preemie sizes etc - not for her sake but those poor babies

Reactions: 8
It’s funny because she will just get laughed at in the hospital by the midwife’s and nurses for what she’s packed to have a baby, she looks like a silly little girl who’s playing at houses🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.