Brittany Miller #4 Still hasn’t confessed her sins. Didn’t you know, she’s having twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I went to America at 25 weeks pregnant (booked before pregnancy) my midwife didn’t have any issues with it and I was insured for up to 10 million medical. I think it’s each to their own when it comes to going away when pregnant. I personally felt safe, my pregnancy was all fine and with the no concerns from the midwife I couldn’t see why I wouldn’t go 🤷🏽‍♀️

She annoys the hell out of me but it’s down to her if she feels it’s the right thing to go away, and many pregnant ladies have done so and been fine.
If you’re having a twin pregnancy or considered high risk then your consultant or twin midwife tells you not to travel past 22 or 23 weeks, I can’t remember 🙈 so she is within the cut off for that.

HOWEVER, considering she is high risk & has had a previous miscarriage (apparently) you would think she might reconsider, which is what I think a lot of people are saying.

Reactions: 11
If you’re having a twin pregnancy or considered high risk then your consultant or twin midwife tells you not to travel past 22 or 23 weeks, I can’t remember 🙈 so she is within the cut off for that.

HOWEVER, considering she is high risk & has had a previous miscarriage (apparently) you would think she might reconsider, which is what I think a lot of people are saying.
Yes exactly this as well!

That latest TT is embarrassing. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to edit out the sound of your chavvy hands slapping together too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That latest TT is embarrassing. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to edit out the sound of your chavvy hands slapping together too.
It's his hand rubbing in every clip that pushes me over the edge 🤮 I don't know why but when men do that it just makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 14
Half Indian, half English but his family isn't religious
I think it would be nice to have a henna party. But with her being the dick she is I bet none of the women in his extended family like her.

Reactions: 4
Whys she suprised nothing fits when she continued buying everything in a s/xs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This woman must go to primark 3 times a week it’s impressive how she even finds different stuff to buy in there anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She buys such cheap clothes! No shame in primark, I love abit of primark but it’s all cheap fast fashion she buys. No wonder nothing lasts

Reactions: 9
In the ‘what I eat in a day on holiday’ why does she go cross eyed during the cheese pull 💀

Reactions: 2
Being re-united with the animals is such an embarrassing video!
What was the need, but also it was so quiet and awkward, random family member hiding behind the door haha I just know Ash’s family dislike her LOL

Can just imagine them saying “lets do it again for TikTok” 🤢🤢😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.