Brittany Miller #4 Still hasn’t confessed her sins. Didn’t you know, she’s having twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's probably just me but she seemed almost a bit tipsy in tonight's video, kinda giddy and tripped on her words a few times... Hmm 🤔

Reactions: 4
IMG_5269.png

The way she is holding her left hand in this video at such an awkward angle just so her ring was always on view. We get it, you got engaged.

Reactions: 7
They might have their little set up engagement but let’s face it the chances of them actually married are slim to none! Once the stress of two babies comes along ash is gonna run a mile

Reactions: 9
My god she looks ridiculous. Walking around in that outfit with her bump hanging out 🤢 and her ridiculous pale make up. Noticed it yesterday as well, it’s way too light for her face. She looks a clown.
Exactly! Who the hell wears that much makeup on holiday? 🤣🤡

Reactions: 7
She’s deleted all the comments asking if she’s okay on lat night tiktok. Lots saying she didn’t seem herself and looked sad.
tonight’s orange outfit looks ridiculous!

• Wow
It's probably just me but she seemed almost a bit tipsy in tonight's video, kinda giddy and tripped on her words a few times... Hmm 🤔
I wouldn’t even be shocked if it came out that she had been drinking whilst pregnant. Seems like the type.

As soon as she announced she was pregnant knew an engagement would follow, so predictable.
---
To be fair he comes across as a nice chap 🤣 i am sick of looking at her bump tho now ffs
I blocked her as soon as she announced she was pregnant cause I knew I’d be sick of seeing it too, she was constantly on my fyp even though I never followed her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do we reckon she’s just having a couple of bites of everything because that is a LOT of food?!
Also why did she make such a huge deal in her previous video about craving beans on toast on seeded brown bread and that being the first thing she’d have when she got home..when she’s just shown she can have that every day on holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This girls pregnancy style is absolutely horrific! She looks like she’s found rags and wrapped them round her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Every time she has her belly out with a skirt on it just gives me grinch vibes 😂
IMG_1410.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I remember when I was pregnant (which wasn’t even a high risk one but I had a couple more scans for growth/positioning towards the end)
. any scans of mine I had massive anxiety before thinking what if they can’t see the heart beat when they start or what if something isn’t growing or they have found something sinister. As amazing as it is seeing your baby on that screen in the room, it’s a scary time until the sonographer has finished their checks and talks you through it. For her to have the audacity to complain the images aren’t passing her standards says it all about the sort of mother she’s going to be. She says countless times how high risk her pregnancy is (even after her ‘miscarriage’) so why can’t she just be grateful everything is going well and they are healthy??
Id growth scans as well from about 30 weeks and had her at 38 weeks and anytime they went quiet or were silent throughout those scans I would literally feel sick with worry.

Reactions: 2
This girls pregnancy style is absolutely horrific! She looks like she’s found rags and wrapped them round her.
It really is so chavvy. What’s with the showing your belly off like that. So tacky.

Reactions: 14
It’s not like people can’t tell she’s pregnant through her clothes. No need to shove it in everyone’s face. You never know what people around you have been through either. If you’d lost a baby last thing you’d want was that twit shoving her belly in your face 24/7.

Reactions: 14
anyone else get the feeling this holidays been a bit of a disaster and she’s not enjoyed it? Just seem grumpy and off in all her vids and there’s not been no where near usual amount. Realising being pregnant with TWINNIES isn’t as glam as she thought. Also imagine going on holiday and getting a McDonald’s and a Chinese two things you can get at home anytime. They’re so uncultured and ignorant to trying anything new.

Reactions: 28
She’s probably exhausted , sore , uncomfortable etc. I haven’t been pregnant with twins only single babies but I remember what it’s like later on like 30 weeks plus. I know she’s only 20 weeks but likely carrying similar weight to someone much further on with a single pregnancy

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.