Brittany Miller #4 Still hasn’t confessed her sins. Didn’t you know, she’s having twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can drop to the floor to hug the dog but can’t get her own shoes on at 20 weeks preggers and needs ash to do it ? For the love of god shut up Brit you absolute TIT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know the video is a few weeks old but it just came up on my fyp (obviously I don’t watch her by choice), for anyone who’s blocked she puts about a third of a tub of ice cream, a bag of mini eggs and a whole mini eggs chocolate bar into a milkshake. this is an absolutely hideous amount of sugar and calories, easily 100g of sugar in that milkshake when the recommendation for women is no more than 20g per day. crazy to me that some people are so clueless, nothing wrong with a treat every now and then but it sounds like they’re a regular occurrence for her 😵

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
100% this would of been a good oppo to show he isn’t by having a video of her saying hello to him after the holiday!
She just ignores all the comments asking where he is ☹ which says it all in my opinion but her loyal fans wouldn’t see it like that of course.

Reactions: 6
It’s all for show. She never shows what she actually eats. She won’t even eat half of what she piles on
---
And if she does she brings it straight back up again. Might explain why she never shows her teeth

That’s not quite true, she’s done videos before of her eating the meals she cooks because people didn’t believe she ate such large portions.
A friend of mine is just as slim as ol’ beady eyes and eats huge meals every day because she’s got a great metabolism.
I’m all for slagging her off but think making up she’s got an eating disorders a bit much lol

Reactions: 7
I know the video is a few weeks old but it just came up on my fyp (obviously I don’t watch her by choice), for anyone who’s blocked she puts about a third of a tub of ice cream, a bag of mini eggs and a whole mini eggs chocolate bar into a milkshake. this is an absolutely hideous amount of sugar and calories, easily 100g of sugar in that milkshake when the recommendation for women is no more than 20g per day. crazy to me that some people are so clueless, nothing wrong with a treat every now and then but it sounds like they’re a regular occurrence for her 😵
and did you know, the mini egg milkshake tastes of mini eggs!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not trying to start rumours about her but who knows what she gets up to? She 100% cannot eat those huge meals and ridiculous sugar laden milkshakes and not gain weight. It’s just not possible. Her tiny belly couldn’t even fit all that food in. So she either lies about actually eating it all or she doesn’t keep it down 🤷🏼‍♀️ best not give her ideas though eh cos next thing she’ll be setting up a go fund me to get herself into an ED clinic

• Heart
Reactions: 15
and did you know, the mini egg milkshake tastes of mini eggs!?
And this will absolutely blow your mind but if you put bars of creme egg chocolate and creme eggs in a milkshake then it tastes like a cream egg. Baffling!
---
I’m not trying to start rumours about her but who knows what she gets up to? She 100% cannot eat those huge meals and ridiculous sugar laden milkshakes and not gain weight. It’s just not possible. Her tiny belly couldn’t even fit all that food in. So she either lies about actually eating it all or she doesn’t keep it down 🤷🏼‍♀️ best not give her ideas though eh cos next thing she’ll be setting up a go fund me to get herself into an ED clinic
She is putting on weight now though - not just on her bump but everywhere and she wasn’t having a daily 6252928 calorie milkshake before just a massive dinner. I know people as slim as she was before who eat just as much, if not more. She probably doesn’t actually eat it all because she’s a liar, but it is definitely possible to eat that much and stay slim without having an ED if you have a fast metabolism.

Reactions: 4
if you go all the way back to when she was moving into her old flat, her energy everything about her seemed so much happier and giddy now she looks like she don’t even wanna be on TikTok but has to to pay the bills everything about her seems so off more so than before , most likely because her lies were exposed but she seems a shell of her old self 🤷‍♀️even when she tries but on a happy face it looks so fake even the way she now interacts with her in laws
---
if you go all the way back to when she was moving into her old flat, her energy everything about her seemed so much happier and giddy now she looks like she don’t even wanna be on TikTok but has to to pay the bills everything about her seems so off more so than before , most likely because her lies were exposed but she seems a shell of her old self 🤷‍♀️even when she tries but on a happy face it looks so fake even the way she now interacts with her in laws
And the in-laws with her etc like the hardly know each other baring In mind she used to live with them before you’d expect more excitement from them even balloons or flowers or something ffs to congratulate them
---
I feel like they really have gone off her

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who’s heavy breathing is that in her latest tiktok..can’t work out if it’s her or Ash behind the camera. It’s so distracting. But yet another sugar loaded milkshake, I’m so surprised she doesn’t have GD already!

Reactions: 4
That’s not quite true, she’s done videos before of her eating the meals she cooks because people didn’t believe she ate such large portions.
A friend of mine is just as slim as ol’ beady eyes and eats huge meals every day because she’s got a great metabolism.
I’m all for slagging her off but think making up she’s got an eating disorders a bit much lol
Agreed! Looks to me like she just loves her grub!
I could eat like she does. My first pregnancy I was 8 stone, my 5th.... 21 stone.
Nothing obliterates a fast metabolism like pregnancy.

Surprising cause the risk of GD after stomach cancer if you can even get pregnant after treatment is HIGH but Brittnay should know this as her doctors would have seen that in her notes and informed her :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trying to create a narrative that she has an eating disorder is just too far tbh, not something to gossip about or demonise somebody for. People do just have fast metabolisms, and naturally slimmer people typically don’t finish their portions. There’s literally a saying about how the skinniest person you know eats pizza everyday or something, and it’s because they stop when they’re full lol

Back on the diabetes milkshakes already. 😭
thing is, twins do carry a higher risk in gestational diabetes. Then she will complain about all of the blood pricking, diabetes nurse appointments and all sorts. Including her nurse giving her “grief” about these large plates and milkshakes 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.