Brittany Miller #4 Still hasn’t confessed her sins. Didn’t you know, she’s having twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s hopping in that video makes her look like she’s desperate for the loo 😂

i hate that little trot she does

Reactions: 7
Sorry if it’s been said but does anyone feel like she’s probably fuming that their engagement video doesn’t have that many views & likes compared to some of her other videos? lol. It’s got just under 390K likes. I mean 390K is a lot of likes in general but when you compare it to the fact her most recent jacket potato video has 540K likes, it makes me laugh a bit cos I can imagine it bugs her. Engagement/wedding/baby posts are usually a gold mine for likes/engagement. I wonder if it’s because people feel the engagement was staged.

Reactions: 17
Being re-united with the animals is such an embarrassing video!
What was the need, but also it was so quiet and awkward, random family member hiding behind the door haha I just know Ash’s family dislike her LOL

Can just imagine them saying “lets do it again for TikTok” 🤢🤢😂😂
It really seemed like there was such awkward vibes 😬

Reactions: 7
I think we’re seeing more of Ash because they’re getting ready for the inevitable UNREAL family channel

Reactions: 22
Can anyone update what the vinted drama is about? Im sure you cant physically sell and post an item without payment on there! Hows she managed to scam another poor soul?? People as sly and calculated as Brittany are fukin scary!

Reactions: 8
Can anyone update what the vinted drama is about? Im sure you cant physically sell and post an item without payment on there! Hows she managed to scam another poor soul?? People as sly and calculated as Brittany are fukin scary!
If posted Royal Mail, the shipping funds have to be paid by you, and then the recipient (Brittany) has to mark the parcel as delivered to release funds, which includes the shipping money. Most of us have turned Royal Mail off as it is a way to be scammed. If shipping with evri/inpost/dpd etc the shipping is paid by the recipient straight away, and the tracking updates to show the parcel delivered and then funds are released within 48hrs, unless there’s an issue. It’s just a shame that the Royal Mail option can’t do this.

Hope that makes sense

Reactions: 10
Just buy some bloody maternity clothes?! They would fit her bump and everywhere else so much better!
she’s just getting bigger sizes so they don’t fit elsewhere like under her armpits and that
She’s going to be the size of the house if her bump is like this only halfway through

That pet reuniting video was so embarrassing. Obviously staged because Ash’s mum hid behind the door
And why are they so awkward with each other considering that’s her almost parents in law?
why wasn’t ‘congratulations’ the first thing that happened with excited in laws
Instead it was awkward silences and the congrats was an afterthought, and a very awkward one at that

Reactions: 13
Just come across this thread for her! I’ve always wondered how’s soooo slim the amount of food she eats?! The plates are always PILED high!

Reactions: 3
Just come across this thread for her! I’ve always wondered how’s soooo slim the amount of food she eats?! The plates are always PILED high!
It’s all for show. She never shows what she actually eats. She won’t even eat half of what she piles on
---
And if she does she brings it straight back up again. Might explain why she never shows her teeth

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s all for show. She never shows what she actually eats. She won’t even eat half of what she piles on
---
And if she does she brings it straight back up again. Might explain why she never shows her teeth
Ohhh! Well that makes sense now. No way could anyone eat that much let alone stay so slim from it. I didn’t realise she had ED. She’s always so filtered you can’t see her features that well!

Reactions: 3
Yeah she barely hugs his parents, and his dad actually seems quite funny unlike that dry ass witch. Theres just no natural kinda caring loving vibe about her.
I spent alot of time with Ash's family when I was younger and I can honestly say they're such a lovely and genuine family!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.