Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livbae

I don’t know what it is but I feel kinda violated seeing that 4 month bump pic on insta, why does it also look like she’s edited the bump bigger lol?

gummy-bear

VIP Member
I reckon she lied about her pregnancy! Announced on timtok she lost her first baby with no emotion what so ever as apparently “she is strong!” Yet weeks before was literally balling her eyes out because her instagram was deleted the fucking melt!! I cant stand her face her voice and her fakenes! I saw her in Eastbourne primark last year and she isnt the happy go lucky person she proclaims to be! She spent the whole time we was in there looking us up and down and looming at people lime they was shit 💩
Omg does she live in Eastbourne?

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
I didn’t use anything at all and I’ve got hardly any stretch marks so it’s def just genetics and naff all to do with bio oil and creams etc! I was also tiny with a huge bump!
Same - no stretch marks (though I'm no slim jim) and an almost 10lb baby

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Is this little rat from Eastbourne? Is there a chance she would be bumping into her family who have all disowned her? Or the friends she fucked over? Id be hanging my head in shame if I was her, moving back ‘home’ 🫣
I thought she wasn’t but ash is but might be wrong

Why the actual fuck is she sat on a ball, belly out, when she’s literally just conceived? She has no bump it’s just bloat. Zero need to wear her pants under so called bump and roll her top up to expose it. It just looks like she’s had a big meal. And what’s with the ball? Al the benefits she’s going on about don’t matter at this point in a pregnancy. Yes it might be comfy and help your back/pelvis but she ain’t got no back or pelvic pain when the babies are the size of a fucking peach at best! She is such an idiot.
Tbf in my first trimester I had horrendous back pain and it wasn’t due to the size of the baby it’s just a symptom 🤣 wouldn’t of caught me grinding a yoga ball with my belly out though 💀