Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nikkie9191x

When I was pregnant with my twins I paid for a private scan n they advised me to ring my maternity unit n I’d of been seen earlier cos of it being high risk (they couldn’t tell if they were in one sack or two cos of them being so close together) and they like to know cos they give you longer time for the appointment cos there’s more to look at

Reactions: 1

y0ud0y0ub00

Wouldn’t she have a c section with twins anyway?? Why mention being tight down there and preparing for labour?
It’s advised to have a c section but ultimately she can choose. Often twin mums end up going for an emergency c section anyway if they choose a vaginal birth. As they’re identical, she’ll be very high risk & monitored very closely so she’ll be stupid not to opt for a c section to be honest

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
It’s not as expensive at Brighton or Worthing but still not cheap. The area ash is from is an old council estate that is still pretty rough (the address on their business registration) but those houses now sell between £350-£250k depending on size and condition!
Omg that’s cheap! My area your talking £450k+ for even a three bedroom

Missh95

did anyone notice anything in her dish up breakfast one this morning? She’s deleted it and I’m wondering if something was in it that shouldn’t have been or if the views were just low
I noticed that and she did a primark haul today which has disappeared as well 🤔

Nickers

What does Ash work as?
I just wonder what career does he have that allows him to move across the country, maybe he works from home?

Tracy Beaker

And surely if she had had a miscarriage, she’d be a lot more conservative about announcing a new pregnancy in case she miscarried again, especially as this pregnancy is so high risk and she is still at a very high risk of miscarriage.
Unless she wants to milk this pregnancy for all it’s worth 💰

Gracelev18

Giving the two kids the smallest room so she can have a bigger room for her clothes just sums her up doesn't it? Selfish.

I'm laughing at her saying they bought the house when they are actually renting. Why lie?
When did she say she bought it? I missed this! But not surprised at all she can’t ever keep up with her lies 😂

aymi

Ditto! 31 weeks here and blew the ball up yesterday due to hip pain at night. I accepted the stretch marks, small price to pay for a little miracle ❤
ahh congrats! yup I feel you with the hip pain, I think the ball might be helping a bit though!
absolutely, as long as my baby gets here safely I couldn’t care less how many stretch marks I get ❤

catapillar19

so i’ve been blocked and now my facebook is flooded with videos of her !!! lots of hate comments but she’s being defended by the facebook yummy mummy’s 🤣🤣

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
I’ve found the house on rightmove! Still there if anyone wants a nosey - it’s in the area people said about above 🤣
Ohhhhh can you send me the link? Or give me a price range to search for?
---
Ohhhhh can you send me the link? Or give me a price range to search for?
Found it. It’s in a decent “posh” area of town. But that price is nuts!
---
Omg that’s cheap! My area your talking £450k+ for even a three bedroom
That’s an ex council house I’m quoting. In a pretty rough area. No parking and small gardens. A decent area for 3 bed you’re looking at 450!

Last edited:

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
There is no way she actually eats all that food. Even if she worked out a lot, it is still a crazy amount of food.