Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Isn’t there still a risk with them being in the same sac for one to be absorbed by the other? I hope that doesn’t happen btw; I’m just generally curious

y0ud0y0ub00

Isn’t there still a risk with them being in the same sac for one to be absorbed by the other? I hope that doesn’t happen btw; I’m just generally curious
No that usually happens much earlier on. There’s a huge risk for twin to twin transfusion though, which could mean she either loses 1 or both of the babies. Also there’s a chance of them being very premature and poorly

Smellyinghams

People in her comments are actually delusional, believing they’re buying and claiming buying a house can take 2 weeks from viewing to owning it 🤣 it’s obviously rented
I’m personally looking for a house to buy and I’d be so pissed if she got an easy deal like that. 😆

But with logic like that ofc her audience are going to forgive faking cancer and potentially a miscarriage 😆

savage96

Thanks for replying guys! I’m guessing she’ll have extra scans? As it’s high risk. As I know my sister in law had hers every two weeks after a certain point as her baby was growing slowly. But luckily she delivers a healthy baby! :)
---
Also she’s going to hate being pregnant in the summer… especially with twins.

Last edited:

livbae

Twin pregnancies are all fun & games until they both become so big that you can barely breathe or stand. Also when they come so early they spend nearly
4 months in the NICU and you have to trek there/back every day. I don’t wish this upon her, but her midwife will tell her to probably have her hospital bags packed from 25weeks just in case.

Let see how many jacket potatoes she’s able to burn and maul with her hands when all that’s going on…
I wasn’t saying they were fun and games I’m meaning for her follower count

savage96

Honestly how did she get the house so quick? Like I thought it took ages to get houses even ones to rent as I thought you needed to be checked even if rented? Unless it’s a family member?