Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubblebuttt

I'm a silent lurker on her thread but I've had to block her on TT because I've been trying to conceive for 5 years, found out only yesterday it's possible I may never have a child and here she is pregnant with twins and she absolutely vile. Life is so unfair it really is

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Ladybug99

Raced here after that videoo popped up on my fyp lmfao. 'I'm fuming with Asda...Asda as in the supermarket'. Glad you clarified hun I was worried you meant Asda your nans next door neighbour. She truly is vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
I saw a video on TikTok about a woman who faked her own death on Vinted so she didn’t have to send the parcel and someone commented “is her name Brittany miller” 😭😭😭 and it had over 200 likes

• Haha
Reactions: 45

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Did she really say that Ash is on her back to get on the birthing ball from the first trimester so her area becomes tight again after birth 😭😭 girl he’s a hater

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Why is she so angry liiiike 😂 like it’s ruined her whole day lol. Strong Karen energy

“I turn my nose up at Asda” I turn my nose up at people who steal from pensioners and sit in a hospital pretending to have chemo but whatever tickles your coocumber babes x

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
Nearly broke my ankle running here when I seen her on a fuckin birthing ball 😂 the bird is a fruit loop

• Haha
Reactions: 40

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Going to actually commit if I hear her say “the bump is BUMPING” again. You’re 13 weeks. You look exactly like me after a Chinese takeaway. Fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 34

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Lool when it comes to Brittany they can literally refer to me as whatever they want, scummy mummy, dosser etc cos I would rather be ANY of their wildest insults than a nasty cunt who lied about having cancer and used it to scam money off people

Reactions: 34