Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No because it’s not actually her carpet and knowing her she won’t pay for the damage. Some other mug will have to pay it out but when she gets her own house I hope they pull at the seams 🙃
Tbf isn’t that what a deposit is for? She won’t get it back if the place isn’t in good shape and needs money spending on it.

Reactions: 1

savage96

Who the hell goes the primark before moving 💀
---
Love how she thinks she’s going to be fitting into tight jumpsuits (even if they’re stretchy and sized up!) this summer. You’re going to be heavily pregnant with TWINS this summer babe, you ain’t fitting into them tight jumpsuits…

My sister in law was been heavily pregnant twice during summer and will be for a third time as due a July baby and she just stuck to wearing dresses. She couldn’t cope with anything else. There’s no way she’s be comfortable in jumpsuits.

ginge2804

VIP Member
She didn’t have a miscarriage if the nhs left her until 12 weeks for a scan…if you have a loss you get to have one earlier. She’s such a dirty liar
I’ve had a loss before and gone on to have two more pregnancies since and wasn’t given an earlier scan

yellowmellow

VIP Member
So I’ve never been pregnant. But do you generally get so many scan pictures on the NHS? Like she had 7? I thought you’d only get one or two.
At my hospital (Birmingham Womens) you could pay for as many copies as you wanted, but they were generous and we got 4 different ones at 20 weeks without paying for extras.

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
The nub theory is bollocks. I would imagine she will have an early gender scan and then do some ridiculous ‘reveal’ on TikTok.
Does she actually have any family? Odd she hasn’t mentioned her parents or siblings and how they feel about the pregnancy etc.
What is the nub theory? I hear it so much but I've never actually known what it is!

Also, If I am lucky to get pregnant, I wouldn't want to post anything so early!! I know there are risks throughout a pregnancy, but surely it's safer to wait to tell everyone?!

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Omg does she live in Eastbourne?
Pretty sure she was from Brighton and Ash is from Eastbourne, my mate used to see her all the time walking around Brighton while she was on her way to work, I'm surprised I never saw her tbf 😂

HotCrossBun

I don’t know what it is but I feel kinda violated seeing that 4 month bump pic on insta, why does it also look like she’s edited the bump bigger lol?
I’ve just looked and it does seem like it’s edited …. Weird 🤨

Scar14

VIP Member
So I’ve never been pregnant. But do you generally get so many scan pictures on the NHS? Like she had 7? I thought you’d only get one or two.
At my trust you got one free and each additional picture was £5 I think (I somehow got away with never having to pay so they must not be strict on it)

jojida

Chatty Member
Apologies if I'm missing it, but does anyone know why her family don't want anything to do with her aside from the obvious fake cancer scandal?

gail2611

It’s not like she has responsibilities and commitments. If she wants to lie in bed all day, she can. Not like she has to drag herself out of bed for a full-time job or anything..
That’s soo true , I was working full time plus doing over time to make extra money. I was ordered off my doctor to take maternity leave at 6 months, I was running myself into the ground. I’ve never had any more children , but I don’t know how people cope being pregnant and having to see to another young child or baby 🤯 I just don’t think I couldn’t 😂