Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Brittany Miller #4: lying about cancer, stealing from friends, stupid little grins, forget all that I’m pregnant with the rarest twins!

Reactions: 21

lemon2507

I actually cant believe the only input she mentioned Ash had was to get on a birthing ball so she stays tight down there.. sorry WHAT
Imagine your man saying that to you! Like how disrespectful, (as much as I don’t like her) she’s growing and carrying your children, why would you even think about what down there looks like after she’s then potentially pushed them out!! But also, good luck finding the time for a sex life with new born twins 😆 that’s when he’ll be back on tinder 🙈

daisy2809

VIP Member
'boy's' and 'girl's' on the sign in her story just sums up her intelligence (or lack thereof) lol

• Haha

chloe280914

Sorry haven’t been following this thread. Is anyone else finding it mad how this girl STILL hasn’t spoke on anything to do with her lying about cancer???? She has gone on about her life like this never even happened. She’s muted her comments which is basically admitting to the fact without her needing to say anything. Not only that, the girl is two seconds pregnant bouncing on a pregnancy ball like she’s ready to give birth. I find her so insufferable yet she still continues to pop up on my feed. Let’s hope to god her children never see what their mum lied about and I hope she feels on edge knowing one day her children could find out. Regardless of how old she was when this happened her not speaking out just proves there is no remorse or regret in anything she has done

roselauren

The fact she’s giving the twins a box room just solidifies what a self absorbed selfish little twat she is.
She actually boils my piss

Reactions: 20

zigzag30

She doesn’t come across as having a maternal bone in her body. I genuinely can’t see her as a mom, and her and Ash look so fake together

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Don't think I've ever seen delusion quite like Brittany's. I know as a first time parent, you are a bit clueless about what it's really like being a parent but twins means 2 babies you know 😌 so surely it must compute that you're going to need SO MUCH stuff. You can see how small that box room is by how much room the door takes up on the wall. She clearly hasn't got a clue how much room two cots will take up. And a built in wardrobe... Why not just have their clothes in your much-needed walk-in wardrobe so they have more space in their room? There won't be room even for a chair in there if she even managed to fit 2 cots and a wardrobe in. When she said "there's reasons we need that room, which you'll see when I show you" ... Yeah it's called being a selfish cow and putting yourself before your babies. And she thinks they're going to buy a 5 bed house in 3 years... Judging by the fact that that tiny house is nearly £2k a month in rent, I'm going to assume house prices are quite high in that area. They're going to have outgoings of £2500-3000 a month just on rent, power, water, internet and food for the next 3 years, plus the cost of twins in general... 2 cots, 2 car seats, double pram, 2 high chairs, 2 lots of bedding, double clothes, double nappies... She'll probably want two of those fancy swing chairs so she can dump the babies in there while she's trowelling make up on and playing dress up... Plus surely they're going to need to learn to drive and buy a car, plus insurance, car tax. And she thinks they're going to be able to save money to afford a 5 bed house at upwards of half a mil 😆 And if he doesn't work... There's no way she earns enough from TikTok for all that plus savings!

• Haha
  • Heart

Burgh Gal

You know what the worst part of the reveal is to me? The fact the bit behind them has random unnecessary apostrophes and she's too thick to notice or care

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Ranting about the bug or whatever in the chicken from Asda and how she’ll never shop there again. Saying how Tesco is better, just google tesco and bug then similar stories come up. Must happen occasionally in every supermarket
She probably thinks Tesco and Asda have their own chickens out back that they butcher and bring in to the shop

• Haha

Piamia

Every time I see her she’s on that fucking birthing ball. She’s literally 3 minutes pregnant!
I can’t cope!

• Haha

alwaysadore

Right this is going to sound soooo petty so please excuse me, but in her newest TikTok her kitten lays on the bed then they lift it up and the kitten doesn’t move. It’s literally the sweetest thing ever, someone mentioned it in comments but in her voiceover she just ignored it? To me it just reiterates how cold & heartless she is, as any proud pet owner would think it’s adorable.

Sorry probably so petty lol

• Sad
  • Heart

catapillar19

i love how she can immediately ‘clear up’ her housing situation after a few comments from people digging her out for choosing to have a bigger wardrobe than a bigger room for her two babies but could still never address the cancer situ 🤣

• Haha

Sazza25

VIP Member
Her Instagram story today is ridiculous. A whole wall dedicated to fake trainers whilst stuffing two babies in a box room. Priorities 😂
I don’t get the whole displaying them like a chav, they’re litteral fakes from Sara mart etc babe at like £20 a pair

• Haha
I don't know if it's being mentioned before but that little laugh she does through her nose after saying a sentence irritates the life out of me 🫨 it just comes off as smug idk.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
If she’d been sentenced and acknowledged her wrongs and apologised and shown genuine remorse it would be a different story. She would still be a scumbag but what makes it worse is she’s smug as fuck carrying on like everything’s rosey. Shes a liar and a fraudster. I guarantee she won’t have paid the people back that she scammed. She’s repugnant

princessqueen96

The absolute state of her bouncing around on that ball claiming she’s so out of breath and exhausted 😂 she’s 14 weeks for fuck sake 🫠 she is in for a shock over the next few months