Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saladfingers

Her Instagram story today is ridiculous. A whole wall dedicated to fake trainers whilst stuffing two babies in a box room. Priorities 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

givemethegossx

On a birthing ball and going on about how big her bump is😂 she’ll be drinking raspberry leaf tea by next week ffs, calm down Brit you’re only 12 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 22

daisy2809

VIP Member
pains me that this moron gets to live in a lovely big house despite her wrongdoings and me, a normal hardworking person who hasn't done anything morally questionable, is still living at home for the foreseeable lol. it does seem that the worst people get rewarded in life 😕

• Heart

owen2110

All the comments saying she'll be an amazing Mum :sick::sick: what, one that lies about having Cancer? Absolutely disgusting woman

b1tchinb0ld

Is she dumb or is she dumb bc most supermarkets have the same suppliers 🤣🤣🤣 turns her nose up so much you’d think Tesco was the equivalent of going to the butchers. Put on your fake dunks and joggggg on

• Haha
has anyone seen this? So many comments agreeing aswell wtf world do we live in when people can justify lying about having cancer and scamming your friends
I was about to come on here about this.. in my opinion if you think this way you've probably done something just as bad and want to justify it cannot believe people are saying what theyre saying the in comments its so strange people can forgive this
would they forgive her if she scammed there nan out of money or there mum probably not..

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Can’t wait till the rare identical twins are 2 and they’ve got their manky wotsit n bogey fingers all over her Sara mart Nike dunks 🤣 her arse will fall out

• Haha

roselauren

Those twins will be nothing more than an accessory and an income to her. She doesn’t strike me as having a single maternal bone in her body. I hope she births two spawns of Satan on a mission to give her the karma she deserves xo

beegee

Im so glad she is having boys cos i think she was rooting for girls secretly 🤣
And noone else in the room given the reflection in the balloon, how sad! All for image on social media

Reactions: 21

bitsandpieces

At about 20 weeks pregnant I ordered a sausage and chips from the local chippy. They sent battered sausage and I was so fuming I cried hysterically for about an hour. Even made my fella go down there 😂 I totally understand why she’s so mad lol
To be honest I think we all know her reaction would’ve been the same whether she was pregnant or not lol she’s just an arsehole

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She was proper hangry 😂😂

How dare asda deprive Britters from a home cooked meal. That's all she wanted because she's hormonally pregnant with twins dontcha know.

The way she was going on about that insect, she said it was a maggot, looked like a right fat maggot to me, maybe it's pregnant with twins as well britt, maybe it's also hungry and hormonal, do you ever think about that hun? Noooo, you just think about yourself 🫠🫠

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
She can’t eat what she shows. I couldn’t eat two jacket spuds and I’m a lot bigger than her. She does it for engagement. Doubt she even eats half what she plates up. Either that or she’s sticking her fingers down her throat after

livbae

Not been here since the whole cancer debacle and RAN here when I saw that announcement

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Gender reveals do my head in. Me and my partner kept ours just us over a meal, was lovely. Dont know why people think other people care what gender your child is going to be 😂
Might be an unpopular opinion but I can’t stand gender reveal trends, people are having huge parties and announcements for the gender then big baby showers too. It’s just too much.. The massive posts people do for social media too and the constant updates as if they are the first people to have children lol.. No one is going to care as much as they do so why does everything have to be shared. Rant over 😂