Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mizzy97

Imagine the excitement of having twins and moving into a new house being able to decorate ect then giving them the smallest room while she has a big one for her dressing room???? Glad to see her priorities are in check 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

gigilouxx

VIP Member
It actually begs the question whether someone who’s lied about such a vile thing like cancer is even mentally stable enough to be a good mother.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Sorry but wtf is she doing sat on a birthing ball at 12 weeks pregnant? I thought they were for later on in pregnancy? 😅

• Haha

danielsk300

Just saw this video,is this what Ash does? 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Aishasidd

Just me thinking she’s incredibly selfish having her walk in wardrobe being one of the bigger rooms and them poor babies being stuck in a. box room? :/

Reactions: 25

Wigan23

‘My boobs have grown’ BORE OFF. She’s doing it on purpose. She will make a terrible mother 🙄

Reactions: 24

Helliebella

VIP Member
Why the actual fuck is she sat on a ball, belly out, when she’s literally just conceived? She has no bump it’s just bloat. Zero need to wear her pants under so called bump and roll her top up to expose it. It just looks like she’s had a big meal. And what’s with the ball? Al the benefits she’s going on about don’t matter at this point in a pregnancy. Yes it might be comfy and help your back/pelvis but she ain’t got no back or pelvic pain when the babies are the size of a fucking peach at best! She is such an idiot.

Tracy Beaker

Is it not terrifying for these ‘influencers’ that within 50 mins of her posting the video, numerous strangers online know exactly where she lives? I wouldn’t be able to sleep through fear 🥺😭

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Loool imagine that you’re about to become an actual MOTHER this year and you’ve taken the biggest spare room to display a load of cheap and nasty fake trainers?? I don’t understand. It looks disgusting. Put them away like a normal person. Cannot wait to see her with the twinnies when she realises it’s not all cute smiles and photos. The poo explosions alone will send her into a crisis 😂

babyt

Choosing the bigger room for her walk in wardrobe. Hun when those babies arrive you’ll have no wardrobe you’ll be wearing the same clothes for days on end. She is honestly in for the biggest shock and I can’t wait 🍿

Hann98

VIP Member
I hate that there are people struggling to conceive and her evil self has
Been trying for 8 months, 2 miss carriages and an ectopic then you have people like her who genuinely do not deserve a baby let alone 2. Poor kids won’t have a nice future with that as the mum 🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Might have to block her. Can’t stand seeing her smug little face because she’s reached 2m followers and is pregnant with twins (which she knows will gain her a lot of attention, views, comments, money etc) when she deserves absolutely nothing for lying about having cancer to gain money 🤢

RBN20

Chatty Member
Hope she’s really excited to get the bus with her double buggy baring in mind neither of the tools can drive

• Haha
  • Wow

hol20x

VIP Member
Giving the two kids the smallest room so she can have a bigger room for her clothes just sums her up doesn't it? Selfish.

I'm laughing at her saying they bought the house when they are actually renting. Why lie?