Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Wasn't there a poster on here who spotted the scan was twins? Congrats to the OP* <3

*and not liar liar pants on fire

Reactions: 32

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Mad how they managed to save her fertility after chemo when so many women struggle after treatment. That and her lack of stomach issues following gastric cancer, a miracle of modern science

Reactions: 32

KYLIE

VIP Member
It's such a weird thing that all these mid-size influencers need 'walk in wardrobes' these days... you are not Kylie Jenner, you're in a three bedroom small UK house.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

VIP Member
I can’t cope with her gyrating on that birthing ball, with her top pulled up and her trousers pulled down so we can all see her stomach!! I’m embarrassed for her! 😬😬😬

Reactions: 30

RBN20

Chatty Member
Found out she was pregnant end of December but was out drinking with her mate end of December 👍

• Wow

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Niche observation but has anyone ever see Brittany make a joke, have banter or even laugh, she seems like an extremely serious person

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Ohh 2 bowls of cereal before 9.. you’re hard.

You wait till the frigging third trimester you knob.

• Haha

jojida

Chatty Member
What an odd, odd comment about the twinnehs 'nudes'. Anyone else feel really uncomfortable that she's basically sexualised her unborn kids? Doesn't sit right with me :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 29

DizDog32

Has he honestly got her on that ball to ensure everything is 'tight' down there afterwards? Good luck ever having time to have sex again if you have twins to look after mate, plus I hope her vag ends up looking like a dropped kebab after giving birth, it's the least she deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Scar14

VIP Member
So glad that she’s reminded us that she’s pregnant with twins on Valentine’s Day, without her post I would be completely unaware that she is pregnant. With twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

savage96

So she’s done a house tour… surely it would be better to have the twins not in a box room? And in the room for the walk in wardrobe. Considering how much stuff they’re gonna have? For them?

In her video saying about identical twins saying how ignorant it is for people saying you can’t find out till birth.

Girl you where ignorant when you lied about cancer and took money from people and lied about a miscarriage

• Heart

Missh95

I'm a silent lurker on her thread but I've had to block her on TT because I've been trying to conceive for 5 years, found out only yesterday it's possible I may never have a child and here she is pregnant with twins and she absolutely vile. Life is so unfair it really is
im a silent lurker too but I feel angry and don’t know if I’m just being stupid. She lied about having cancer and no doubt she’ll be blessed with 2 healthy babies whereas I just wanted a baby and have done nothing wrong to anyone and I have a little boy with half a heart who doesn’t deserve it. Life seems so unfair sometimes and gives the worst people the best gifts

• Heart
  • Sad

Celeste

Chatty Member
Is it real though? Because given her history I genuinely wouldn't put it past her having stolen that from the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Disneylove2012

The way she’s acting is not the way someone who had a miscarriage would act…you get the fear! You aren’t cocky. She did not miscarry before

Pop25

Ugh this is going to be RELENTLESS… you don’t need to be on a birthing ball at 12weeks surely?

• Haha