Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t the face she lied about cancer for me, it was the fact she went so far with it, the go fund me, the messages about being sick from chemo.. that wasn’t a lie, that was a fabricated story and she knew what she was doing for attention. It’s worse than a lie. Didn’t go how she wanted it to though did it

Reactions: 14
Just found this thread.

Why does she always look so smug in every video? It's really irritating

Reactions: 9
Just found this thread.

Why does she always look so smug in every video? It's really irritating
probably because she lied about having cancer, stole from her best friends and their elderly family, gained money from it and then managed to gain a huge social media following, when the uk realised who she really was she somehow blew up on american tiktok and unless someone comments on one of their videos stating who she really is they have no idea 🤣 90% of her followers are american and don’t see what we see. she’s a bleeping psychopath but i truly believe her day will come

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I low-key wanna question her when I next see her around, she lives really close to me and I’ve seen her a few times now at tesco

• Haha
I reckon she lied about her pregnancy! Announced on timtok she lost her first baby with no emotion what so ever as apparently “she is strong!” Yet weeks before was literally balling her eyes out because her instagram was deleted the bleeping melt!! I cant stand her face her voice and her fakenes! I saw her in Eastbourne primark last year and she isnt the happy go lucky person she proclaims to be! She spent the whole time we was in there looking us up and down and looming at people lime they was tit 💩

Reactions: 11
I reckon she lied about her pregnancy! Announced on timtok she lost her first baby with no emotion what so ever as apparently “she is strong!” Yet weeks before was literally balling her eyes out because her instagram was deleted the bleeping melt!! I cant stand her face her voice and her fakenes! I saw her in Eastbourne primark last year and she isnt the happy go lucky person she proclaims to be! She spent the whole time we was in there looking us up and down and looming at people lime they was tit 💩
Omg does she live in Eastbourne?

Omg does she live in Eastbourne?
Pretty sure she was from Brighton and Ash is from Eastbourne, my mate used to see her all the time walking around Brighton while she was on her way to work, I'm surprised I never saw her tbf 😂

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure she was from Brighton and Ash is from Eastbourne, my mate used to see her all the time walking around Brighton while she was on her way to work, I'm surprised I never saw her tbf 😂
She’s from a town near Oxford, I think she moved to Brighton when all the fake cancer stuff came out as everyone in her town hates her ( she’s from my town but I don’t wanna expose myself like that)

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand the sheer amount of money she can spend in Tescos?? That shop would last me and my partner AGES but then again their portion sizes are made for a hippo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she’s pregnant that poor child to have a dad who cheats on your mum but then your mum lies about having cancer, that kid ain’t got a chance…

• Sad
Very sad. This baby is for content and to deflect from her vile actions. Can’t convince me otherwise. Narcissist.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.