Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it real though? Because given her history I genuinely wouldn't put it past her having stolen that from the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she’s pregnant (and it’s twins) she is in for a massive shock with how her life is about to change!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it’s twins she’s in for a hell of a shock 😂😂 won’t be anymore dishing up burnt greasy roasties and shite food boards for a while when they arrive. I had 2 hours sleep max for the first 3 months with mine 🫠

Reactions: 10
I wish her severe morning sickness for 9 months. Wouldn’t be much worse than her chemo treatment x

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Looks like a bump in this picture. She is 10000% intentionally dropping hints because she wants people to speculate whether or not she’s pregnant. Baby/babies aren’t even here yet and already being used for engagement. She’s going to have a nasty shock when she gives birth and realises life’s no longer all about her.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She is in for a naaaaasty shock if she is pregnant, she has a boyfriend that cheats on her regularly and no family support or any friends to lean on.

Reactions: 8
Iv blocked the horrible little rat her constant baiting and her faking words made me lose my tit. So keep me updated on her shockingly boring content besties. xx

Reactions: 5
She is in for a naaaaasty shock if she is pregnant, she has a boyfriend that cheats on her regularly and no family support or any friends to lean on.
Sorry if it’s been said before, but how do we know about him cheating on her?

Reactions: 2
Sorry if it’s been said before, but how do we know about him cheating on her?
There's a screenshot of his tinder profile on this thread oh perhaps the one before, also people did come to this thread and confirm that Ash is a known cheat (guessing they were from a similar area or knew of the pair of them)

Of course the tinder profile could be fake, but seems a bit weird to meeee

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There's a screenshot of his tinder profile on this thread oh perhaps the one before, also people did come to this thread and confirm that Ash is a known cheat (guessing they were from a similar area or knew of the pair of them)

Of course the tinder profile could be fake, but seems a bit weird to meeee
Been reading this thread for a while but never commented, this girl drives me mad! :/

re the tinder profile thing though, I don’t know much about her bf so it may well be that he’s on there but there is also a big possibility it could be a fake account, a guy I follow and his gf used to frequently get sent stuff about him being on tinder and it was all fake accounts with people who had just stolen his photo, different name, location etc….they both used to get sent them and would post them online for a laugh….a fake insta accounts as well people were doing of him, which they use to message for a laugh!

You have to be pretty darn stupid or a complete wanker to set up a public dating profile up using your pic to cheat 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.