Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo been thinking she's pregnant also but didn't want to speculate too much but the hints are just crazy!
She mentioned having to have a ginger biscuits when she first wakes up.... A scan picture in the background.... mentions throwing up on and off for weeks now.... renting a house quickly!
I mean its obvious now.

Reactions: 11
Ah she’s mentioned throwing up this morning 🙄. Also migraines are debilitating and you can barely sit up, or be in a well lit room let alone sit and record a video lol

Reactions: 10
Sounds like she's moving to Eastbourne. Seaside town and where Ash's family live!

Reactions: 1
I saw a video on TikTok about a woman who faked her own death on Vinted so she didn’t have to send the parcel and someone commented “is her name Brittany miller” 😭😭😭 and it had over 200 likes

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Do you think she’s moving back so that Ash’s parents can help? She’s a child herself the way she acts, never mind if she’s having one 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think she’s moving back so that Ash’s parents can help? She’s a child herself the way she acts, never mind if she’s having one 🙈
I think she’s moving back because everyone knows her lies and where she lives

Reactions: 4
Why did they even move to Brum? Seems an odd pick to me, especially from down south.. and now they’re going back???

Reactions: 2
I think ash works and lives in brum, she used to live in a town in Oxfordshire but because of the lies she moved in with him and now moving to where ash’s family lives

Reactions: 2
People in her comments are actually delusional, believing they’re buying and claiming buying a house can take 2 weeks from viewing to owning it 🤣 it’s obviously rented

• Haha
Reactions: 19
People in her comments are actually delusional, believing they’re buying and claiming buying a house can take 2 weeks from viewing to owning it 🤣 it’s obviously rented
I’m embarrassed for ANYONE who believes this pack of lies 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
I’m personally looking for a house to buy and I’d be so pissed if she got an easy deal like that. 😆

But with logic like that ofc her audience are going to forgive faking cancer and potentially a miscarriage 😆

The way she’s talking doesn’t sound like she’s bought anywhere. It’s all relevant to renting.

she’s such a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hasn’t she said previously her credit rating is crap so highly doubt she has bought a house, renting he’s bought no!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.