Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s implying with that Tesco hail. Ginger biscuits, ginger bread men, ginger shots. All for the “sickness” I reckon

Reactions: 9
She comes across as a really strange girl to me. You can tell she spends most of the time alone in that god awful flat with only her phone and Tesco/primark hauls to keep her occupied. I would be SO bored. She doesn’t seem to have many friends and that speaks volumes!

Reactions: 11
Ooh I love that her lying about cancer comes up when you search on tik tok for stuff but I don’t love that it’s giving her views and attention 😒

Reactions: 4
On the topic of hinting at pregnancy, she just came up on my fyp talking about not having extensions and at the end says it makes her feel more sophisticated and ‘like a mum’

Reactions: 3
Shes def pregnant. The ginger, tight clothes chicken instead of steak. FFS all for content

Reactions: 9
How old is she?
This girl has a personality disorder, it’s so obvious! So if she does have a child, unfortunate it’ll grow up with a lot of trauma.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.