Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine trying to go about your day in B&M and you see this tit with a face full of slap and a pair of bleeping fluffy ear muffs on šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like sheā€™s greedy for the sake of it. Who needs 2 salmon fillets and a fish cake?

Reactions: 6
Her ridiculous over pure top incorrect pronunciation of coleslaw in the new video for comments is so ridiculous! Sheā€™s such a bellend

Reactions: 9
i have never hated anyone iā€™ve never met so much šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ i canā€™t believe i actually followed her because i liked her at one point in my life. itā€™s the fact people are stupid enough to fall for the purposeful mispronouncing and keep commenting which is what she wants

Reactions: 15
people literally defending her saying itā€™s her accent šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ i canā€™t deal
Sheā€™s from a town near Oxfordā€¦ we donā€™t speak like that, yes she lives in Birmingham nowā€¦ they also donā€™t speak like that šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Omg the amount of 'I'm pregnant' hints in that getting dressed video.

Just say it or don't!

Sheā€™s hinting heavily sheā€™s pregnant. ā€œGoing to the pharmacy to see if thereā€™s anything I can takeā€ā€¦. Attention seeking at its finest

Reactions: 9
Dirty delete in her recent video bending over with obviously no knickers on šŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 2
duck off? Me pal who went through the same cancer Brittany claims to have had is advised not to get pregnant cause of the type it was and the treatment(exactly the same Brittany claims to have had) and sheā€™s cried for months that she canā€™t carry. Lies effect people in such different ways and sheā€™s a ratty rat rat

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve never consistently been given half full packets of fries from maccies. Do you reckon they recognise her name from Uber eats orders and recognise her in person so just give her tit portions after what sheā€™s done?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve never consistently been given half full packets of fries from maccies. Do you reckon they recognise her name from Uber eats orders and recognise her in person so just give her tit portions after what sheā€™s done?
Theyā€™ve probably fallen out into the bigger bag, sheā€™s just too thick to look šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Sheā€™s deleted the video where sheā€™s talking about being sick and going to the pharmacy

• Wow
Sheā€™s definitely hinting. Kept saying ā€˜cravingā€™ in the McDonaldā€™s video and then today making ginger shots and mentioning theyā€™re getting a house this year. Sheā€™d get a nice dose of reality if she is. Doesnā€™t seem to have much family or friends around for support

Reactions: 5
I was just about to comment to say sheā€™s hinting sheā€™s pregnant in all the videosā€¦yet you guys are on it already haha

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve just seen her in Tescoā€¦ She doesnā€™t look pregnant, but Iā€™m guessing she wouldnā€™t be too far along anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.