Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
older than many people think. I think she’s approaching 30 x
No way!!! I thought she was 24 at most! Why does she act like a little girl?
I don’t follow or watch her content, I came across her after the cancer scandal and watched a few videos. Why does she shuffle everywhere? She looks AI generated.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg she does like AI Generated, reminds me of that arc on South Park with the holograms!

Reactions: 4
Just watched her chicken fried rice bowl hack video… is she really that bleeping stupid…

Surely she’ll have to address the cancer claims if she’s pregnant right where she supposedly had cancer so bad she needed a go fund me?

Reactions: 3
she literally LIED. ABOUT. HAVING. CANCER how can anyone support her knowing this its truly disgusting ! how she has such a following is a joke you can tell shes an evil little rat just by the look of its face nasty beady eyes and smirk like something out of a horror film. its ok tho we all know tiktok doesn't last forever shell die down soon

Reactions: 18
Surely she’ll have to address the cancer claims if she’s pregnant right where she supposedly had cancer so bad she needed a go fund me?
She's never gonna address it. People were making Tik Toks about her lies and she still ignored it.

Reactions: 3
she literally LIED. ABOUT. HAVING. CANCER how can anyone support her knowing this its truly disgusting ! how she has such a following is a joke you can tell shes an evil little rat just by the look of its face nasty beady eyes and smirk like something out of a horror film. its ok tho we all know tiktok doesn't last forever shell die down soon
she reminds me of the girl from the orphan!!!! she 1000% has a personality disorder

Reactions: 8
In her what I eat in a day I thought after biscuits, porridge, chicken salad, cheese and crackers that the sandwich and crisps was her dinner but no, a plate of chilli appears. I refuse to believe she actually eats everything she claims to, she just wants the comments about it. Not to mention the portions in her plate ups are always insane!

Also what are the bets that in the cut shots between her smelling the ginger shot and it being finished that she just chucked it away instead of drinking it?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.