Brittany Miller #2 Come to the job centre with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed she’s replying to people on her takeaway video being lovely with the 🥰 emoji. How convenient

Reactions: 11
the thing is i actually followed her when she was on like 20k, i liked her and liked her content, i unfollowed her about 7-8 months ago as she gave off such disingenuous vibes and i was clearly correct. it’s got nothing to do with 1mil followers, what does 1mil followers even mean when the truth comes out and everything you’ve built could potentially be gone forever? let’s not forget the crying videos when her instagram got deleted 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
SAME I felt harassed, please take your creamy kale off my fyp. Being able to cook is not a personality trait in fact she probably had to learn so she could keep a man with her having no friends or family.

She obviously babies Ash, I mean she literally bought him an all yellow outfit to match her dress, blanket and picnic basket… mans fighting for his life in the group chat
“day 7475367 of living in our new flat”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually sick to death of people referencing to Caroline flack. Why shouldn’t people be called out for their crappy behaviour. IMO Brittany is abit stupid to want this life knowing full well she’s got these skeletons in her closet! Truth always comes out. & no it’s not jealously because she’s got 1M followers. Pretty sad world we live on when that’s all that matters to people, to have a following.
with all respect to Caroline Flack she is not the first or only person in the public eye who was under scrutiny when they took their own life .
These people need to come up with a different excuse and leave CF flack out of it ,I find it disrespectful

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I also followed and enjoyed her content, I followed for her daily vlogs and that’s probably why a lot of people followed her! Now she’s just got lazy, she films one video a day dishing up her dinner or making a coffee. what exactly does she do with the rest of her day other than shopping and deleting comments. She’s got no unique personality, not relatable and doesn’t interact with her followers in a nice way!

Reactions: 11
Also.. I have a full time job, a house, a life.. I’m even getting ready to go out as we speak.
Having time to comment on tattle makes you jobless, but her having time to comment on TikTok makes her better than us😂
Makes sense
I hate the whole ‘err you’re on tattle you have no job/life’ like ok. Do you not text friends? Do you not ever go on your phone? You think we have no life cos we can check a website every now and again? Grow up. Why is that always the go to insult when it’s so bleeping tit hahaha

Reactions: 26
I hate the whole ‘err you’re on tattle you have no job/life’ like ok. Do you not text friends? Do you not ever go on your phone? You think we have no life cos we can check a website every now and again? Grow up. Why is that always the go to insult when it’s so bleeping tit hahaha
I know this always makes me laugh. We’re ugly jobless fat women with no boyfriends etc. and we’re sad and jealous and must have mental health issues to be discussing anyone else. No we discuss people when they do crappy things and need called out on. Most of these people that follow influencers and think they’re the second coming of Jesus (ie mrs hinch followers) are the jobless broke ass benefit scrounging B&M furnished house cunts! ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tattles fine until it's got evidence on it that proves people are scum, not sorry one bit when they get exposed. It's their actions, not ours.

Reactions: 27
Yes lmaooo they say we hide on here cos it’s anonymous when I’ve literally pretty much commented everything what I’ve said on here, on TikTok showing my profile pic and profile details. I simply come here cos everyone shares the same view, we’re all here for the same reason, there’s no Brittany worshippers to sift through on here.

Reactions: 10
These comments are really annoying me! How are people so blinded by her that they’re ignoring actual proof! All it takes is a visit to tattle and seeing the screenshots of the messenger, caption of Jessiejoys video and everything else but no one wants to believe it! They’re holding onto the fact that the email from the just giving doesn’t look like a legit court email but it’s because it’s not !! It’s from the place she set the go fund me up with

Attachments

Reactions: 4
These comments are really annoying me! How are people so blinded by her that they’re ignoring actual proof! All it takes is a visit to tattle and seeing the screenshots of the messenger, caption of Jessiejoys video and everything else but no one wants to believe it! They’re holding onto the fact that the email from the just giving doesn’t look like a legit court email but it’s because it’s not !! It’s from the place she set the go fund me up with
The profile pictures all show the same demographic lol

Reactions: 3
Just having a little nose on this thread after seeing her lies on my Tik Tok.
Never liked her when she popped up on my FYP her day 10330303 in our new flat and her whiny voice annoys me!
I didn’t actually realise how many followers she had till this all come to light, I don’t get how these people make money from simply living it baffles me.
She also gives me school bully/mean girl vibes and I will be very surprised if she owns up or attempts to give an explanation about what’s going on.

Reactions: 6
Why is the narrative always that those of us that are morally intelligent enough to have an issue with someone lying about having cancer have no lives, are sad, are bitter - but the people defend a bleeping stranger that dishes up mediocre dinners with their trotters like their own lives depend on it are absolute winners?! Make it make sense. I’m using just as much energy to call her out as they are defending her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“Stay mad” urmmm stay deluded mate
---
But that does go to show, people will still support her. I’m not saying they should, AT ALL obviously. But I feel like, if I were her, id think right, I’m going to own up to everything.. lay all my cards on the table “I DID do all those things, I fucked up, it was a long time ago and im sorry”

Then us “trolls” would have nothing on her, she’s admitted to it, nothing we can do, everyone knows, move on.
The only reason people are still talking about it is because people are still angry, still annoyed she’s denying it and pulling the wool over peoples eyes.
If she owned up and apologised, her deluded fans would forgive her and she could carry on with her stupid videos, she wouldn’t have to delete comments as we’d have nothing left to comment.
I really see no good coming from burying her head

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.