Brittany Miller #2 Come to the job centre with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waving and smiling to the ballbags reading here and defending someone who wouldn’t give a toss if you were hit by a bus. How does it feel to be such a spectacular douchebag? 😂👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brit if you sue me please can you post a get ready with meehee for court vid, i’d love to know what outfit you’d go for so i can make sure we don’t clash x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
that letter someone posted from a witness care officer saying she pleaded guilty and got a conditional discharge IS real, i used to work in witness support and that was the exact letter we would send out to update people!

Reactions: 18
I did see ones about her eyes etc, I’m not judging I just personally don’t want to make them type of comments but no one has sat and called her ugly, fat, nothing like that. But in the grand scheme of things comments about her eyes are 1 in a 100 to factual claims about her fraudulent activity
I haven’t and won’t comment on someone’s appearance on here. I don’t agree with it unless it’s something they’ve done (like blackfish or something). But just pointing out was there not screenshots of Brittany’s Facebook page calling people fat? So if the people on here are bullying then so was she

Reactions: 6
if it's 'false' information why hasnt she made a video addressing it then? if someone was accusing me of something so horrendous and it wasn't true i would defend myself as much as possible!
cors you would.We all would.Imagine being accused of faking cancer and fraud all over SM especially when its your job when you never.You'd be bleeping mortified and fuming! youd be straight on telling everyone its rubbish and you wouldnt stop until everyone knew it ,you would also be happy to prove it and distraught people were believing such an awful lie.
But yeah shes just posting her bleeping starbucks and free phone cases .

Reactions: 7
There’s an account called munro42 making a few videos about her, I hope s/he doesn’t get the manipulative inbox from her saying they’re being sued. She needs to be seen for what she really is and then allow people to make the decision whether they want to support her or not. She’s going to have this looming over her whole career, people won’t stop sending the evidence to brands she works with and then eventually no one will work with her! Look at Eden, with nala baby and now she works with no one as big as what she used to!

Reactions: 3
Can people please stop comparing this to Caroline Flack lmao it is legit scraping the bottom of the barrel for a defence
---
Also the more we all like these videos and comment or like the comments the more they will get shown on peoples FYP! God speed troops 🫡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s so many people from mine and Brittany’s home town popping up on TikTok to share their experiences, it’s like a reunion I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Actually sick to death of people referencing to Caroline flack. Why shouldn’t people be called out for their crappy behaviour. IMO Brittany is abit stupid to want this life knowing full well she’s got these skeletons in her closet! Truth always comes out. & no it’s not jealously because she’s got 1M followers. Pretty sad world we live on when that’s all that matters to people, to have a following.

Reactions: 34
SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION 💀 yeah so is saying you’ve got cancer love. everything she says is so hypocritical

Reactions: 17
Imagine how bleeping sick in the head you’d have to be to be defending this absolute disgrace of a human?

Reactions: 9
The people saying tattle should be banned are the ones who sit and read page after page. When will they learn that people discuss problematic people? We’re not just going in on anybody with an account. I also feel like Caroline flack would not enjoy the fact that her name is just thrown around flippantly to prevent knobheads from being held accountable
---
Imagine how bleeping sick in the head you’d have to be to be defending this absolute disgrace of a human?
It’s the same sort of people who can’t believe about Russell Brand because they think he’s funny. They saw Brittany cook a nice roastie one time so she’s incapable of doing any evil

I keep seeing “where’s the evidence?” bleeping EVERYWHERE YOU JUST DONT WANT TO BELIEVE IT. Why should the burden of proof be on us, go and have a read like the rest of us have

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The people saying tattle should be banned are the ones who sit and read page after page. When will they learn that people discuss problematic people? We’re not just going in on anybody with an account. I also feel like Caroline flack would not enjoy the fact that her name is just thrown around flippantly to prevent knobheads from being held accountable
---

It’s the same sort of people who can’t believe about Russell Brand because they think he’s funny. They saw Brittany cook a nice roastie one time so she’s incapable of doing any evil

I keep seeing “where’s the evidence?” bleeping EVERYWHERE YOU JUST DONT WANT TO BELIEVE IT. Why should the burden of proof be on us, go and have a read like the rest of us have
“Saw Brittany cook a nice roastie one time so she’s incabaple of doing any evil” 😂😂😂

for me its video after video of that bloody gravy she makes with broccoli water. I DONT EVEN FOLLOW HER AND HAVE NEVER EVEN LIKED ONE OF HER VIDEOS 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Saw Brittany cook a nice roastie one time so she’s incabaple of doing any evil” 😂😂😂

for me its video after video of that bloody gravy she makes with broccoli water. I DONT EVEN FOLLOW HER AND HAVE NEVER EVEN LIKED ONE OF HER VIDEOS 😭
SAME I felt harassed, please take your creamy kale off my fyp. Being able to cook is not a personality trait in fact she probably had to learn so she could keep a man with her having no friends or family.

She obviously babies Ash, I mean she literally bought him an all yellow outfit to match her dress, blanket and picnic basket… mans fighting for his life in the group chat

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just reading the threads as I seen this tonight! Do you know what the really sad thing is, nothing will happen, the worlds gone mad, people who follow her won’t think this to be bad or even believe it and will continue to support her and she will continue to have 1mill followers and earn her wage from tiktok!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.