Brittany Miller #2 Come to the job centre with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can people please stop comparing this to Caroline Flack lmao it is legit scraping the bottom of the barrel for a defence
---
Also the more we all like these videos and comment or like the comments the more they will get shown on peoples FYP! God speed troops 🫡
I bleeping cringe every time Caroline Flack gets mentioned in situations like this 😂

Reactions: 21
New to this thread 👋 had a couple of her dinner videos pop up on my FYP, half watched, then about a week ago the missed miscarriage video appeared, watched it all and there was just something off about it, really disingenuous, then felt like a witch for not believing some poor young girl and scrolled away. Then this week her mug venture appeared with £15 for mug and I got curious and searched her out on here.

Well. I was NOT expecting a lie about having cancer, stealing money from friends repeatedly and a lie about an ectopic pregnancy!

Side note, she can bang on about suing all she wants, if she goes to the police about it, they will simply advise her to remove herself from social media.

Reactions: 21
A bit back videos came up on my Tiktok FYP of a girl dancing in front of her flat window every morning and it give me major triggers/Ick I felt like the little dance and hand flaps was put on for attention and it rubbed me the wrong way I felt like it was a fake autistic stim for views or to be seen as such a cutie innocent little girl or something I don’t know how to describe why it rubbed me so wrong. Lately her cooking vids have been coming up to me and I’m not going to lie I like watching them her cooking skills are good! I saw her mugs recently and I felt like wow what a rip off?? But that’s what most influencers do. I was here lurking on the teen mom threads like usually and I saw this one I was shocked! But also not surprised? She’s always came across as very plastic for views but I could never put my finger on it. I 10000000% believe this and as someone who had an aunt suffer with breast cancer and an uncle suffer with stomach cancer both very lucky to come out the other end but have a grandmother die of breast cancer I feel sick to my stomach. I think what’s worse is the amount of minions sticking up for her. This girl needs to be cancelled immediately

Reactions: 7
Dirty witch has her cat sitting on the table on the train in her Instagram story. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Well she doesn't look like a "troll" with a full name and open profile. Let's the see fans try argue with her
those idiots defending her could watch her harm a newborn baby and would still be like 'OmG iT wAs 1/2 hR aGo StAy MaD'
bunch of thickos
---
Dirty witch has her cat sitting on the table on the train in her Instagram story. 🤢
I saw that ,shes so disrespectful its unreal.Selfish witch.Now I like cats and have had them as pets in the past but what the actual duck is she doing taking it on a train on a lead in the first place never mind just letting it bounce about a train.bleeping weirdo her and her fella

Reactions: 14
Both a pair of cretins deserve each other and he just looks like a wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does Ash do nothing day in day out like her aswell? I've noticed very rude replies if someone politely asked what he does for work.

Reactions: 9
those idiots defending her could watch her harm a newborn baby and would still be like 'OmG iT wAs 1/2 hR aGo StAy MaD'
bunch of thickos
---

I saw that ,shes so disrespectful its unreal.Selfish witch.Now I like cats and have had them as pets in the past but what the actual duck is she doing taking it on a train on a lead in the first place never mind just letting it bounce about a train.bleeping weirdo her and her fella
If I asked my husband if we could take our cat out with us on a day out he would tell me where to go. Absolute odd balls the 2 of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Caroline Flack always get brought up, she did wrong too. Committing suicide doesn’t fuckin absolve you of any wrongdoing loool if that’s the case no one’s done tit ever

Reactions: 30
I know right now this is blowing up all over everyone’s FYP but it’s all going to be forgotten about soon as horrible as that may be!
Look at Sydney May Crouch, Elle Darby, Holly Boon… many influencers who have come out to be either racist or homophobic and they still have a platform and they still work with big brands.
Brittany has done such horrible things and it’s so annoying to see her soon get away with it. She’ll probably take a little break, come back with a half ass apology and everyone of her minions will welcome her back with open arms and she’ll be back to plating up cold ass food for her cheating boyfriend in no time

Reactions: 7
Just reading the threads as I seen this tonight! Do you know what the really sad thing is, nothing will happen, the worlds gone mad, people who follow her won’t think this to be bad or even believe it and will continue to support her and she will continue to have 1mill followers and earn her wage from tiktok!

exactly - look at Elle Darby 😡

Reactions: 5
Just found this thread so I don't know if this has been mentioned already. With her one million giveaway she lists alot of designer items. Are these items from DH Gate? Surely she should have to mention that the items aren't real? I've never seen her buy something legit.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Just found this thread so I don't know if this has been mentioned already. With her one million giveaway she lists alot of designer items. Are these items from DH Gate? Surely she should have to mention that the items aren't real? I've never seen her buy something legit.
Yeah they are from the gate HahHa

Reactions: 1
of course ,all fake .She hasnt got any money .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.