Brittany Miller #2 Come to the job centre with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if she was gonna try and sue people she would need money for an absurd amount of court fees anyway? So many people have made videos now I doubt her management would pay to sue each individual one? In addition the court would need evidence the claims were "false" cause they ain't just gonna slam down the hammer and state someone is guilty of bullying and harassment just from one word against another? She has previous on her file suggesting she is capable of fraud.. In addition, a fraudulent fundraiser in which people actually donated real cash is also a crime which is definitely more likely to be held up in court because there is a proven evidence of financial loss to an individual which is worthy of compensation... I'm sure they would be able to obtain details of which bank account this money was sent to. She's treading on eggshells 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If there was any truth behind the threats of being sued, would it not be for defamation and not for bullying?
Or is she not smart enough to come up with that lie so went with bullying instead?

There’s so much proof and receipts, the Facebook messages someone posted on the last thread speak volumes. She really is delusional to think she’s passing this off as ‘trolls’.

Reactions: 6
Someone on the previous thread mentioned goob_u2 on instagram who outs influencers. I DM’d him explaining the situation if he’s interested in spreading the knowledge and he’s replied asking for links which I sent him. Here’s hoping!
Fair play! Did you share the tattle thread with him?

Reactions: 2
This is exactly it, cases for defamation cost thousands (as do most civil cases) which is why a lot of people who could sue, won’t. Even when someone is spreading lies which damage your reputation you still have to convince a judge that it has caused damage so it’s not 100% guaranteed. Most legal practitioners hate defamation cases because they’re so fickle.

*and not to mention if you lose, not only have you got your own legal fees to pay you also have to pay the other side

Reactions: 4
I had a one to one with a member of my team today and at the end she said “have you seen the drama
About Brittany” I DIED 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another account exposing her has just come up but they posted 21hrs ago

I don’t understand how she thinks secretly manipulating people in their Inbox is going to make all this go away🤣🤣 she’s so stupid all the people who already know will tell their friends, people will still comment it and word will still spread. The truth always comes out and it’s going to be even worse when it does because she’s tried so hard to hide it

Reactions: 8
Lmaoooooo she really thought she did something by threatening to sue people didn’t she 💀 I’m just seeing more and more videos being made
---
Everyone should Just report the videos that come out defending her 🤣 two can play that game
---
I don’t understand how she thinks secretly manipulating people in their Inbox is going to make all this go away🤣🤣 she’s so stupid all the people who already know will tell their friends, people will still comment it and word will still spread. The truth always comes out and it’s going to be even worse when it does because she’s tried so hard to hide it
Cos she’s a rat!!!! This is the way she’s chose to get out of it. She had two options 1: release a video to her beloved ‘fans’ and clear things up and apologise or;
2: threaten to sue in their inboxes

I’ve never liked her since she made out like she was lord and saviour for not using a microwave. My instinct was right

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also.. I have a full time job, a house, a life.. I’m even getting ready to go out as we speak.
Having time to comment on tattle makes you jobless, but her having time to comment on TikTok makes her better than us😂
Makes sense
Yeah Jobless melt, I have a full time job, my own business and have a wonderful family and great group of friends. A partner who loves me and doesn’t cheat and (actually asks what tattle life has said today😂) if it was bad he would tell me and laugh at me. Tattle life is a gossip page, no worse than the comment section on a news article on Facebook. There’s been the odd comment about her appearance which I don’t necessarily agree with, but majority of the posts on here are FACTS and these “influencers” just don’t like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve never liked her since she made out like she was lord and saviour for not using a microwave. My instinct was right
And also making a big deal out of the brand of water she drinks being a ‘b corp’ but buys fast fashion hauls on a daily basis 🙄

Reactions: 11
this reeks of undisclosed ad

does anyone know how to create a wiki?? Is it something mods have to do?
Think you have to ask mods and request one :) then someone can edit it and add things like the screenshots etc might be worth asking theres gonna be a lot of new people asking the same thing then least they can read the wiki 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah Jobless melt, I have a full time job, my own business and have a wonderful family and great group of friends. A partner who loves me and doesn’t cheat and (actually asks what tattle life has said today😂) if it was bad he would tell me and laugh at me. Tattle life is a gossip page, no worse than the comment section on a news article on Facebook. There’s been the odd comment about her appearance which I don’t necessarily agree with, but majority of the posts on here are FACTS and these “influencers” just don’t like it.
I personally haven’t seen any comments about her appearance.. other than people saying how does she eat so much and stay slim which I find completely irrelevant. Big, small, tall, short, any colour of the rainbow.. a liar is a liar

Reactions: 7
I personally haven’t seen any comments about her appearance.. other than people saying how does she eat so much and stay slim which I find completely irrelevant. Big, small, tall, short, any colour of the rainbow.. a liar is a liar
I did see ones about her eyes etc, I’m not judging I just personally don’t want to make them type of comments but no one has sat and called her ugly, fat, nothing like that. But in the grand scheme of things comments about her eyes are 1 in a 100 to factual claims about her fraudulent activity

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.