Brittany Miller #2 Come to the job centre with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who lost a close relative to suicide I will not take the whole ‘ if Brittany takes her life it’s your fault’ No!! We are not living in a society where disgusting actions can not be called out through fear of this! Own up to your disgusting actions Brittany and stop threatening innocent people!

Sorry guys I’m a lil tipsy after working a full time job and running a small business as I’m such a jealous nobody I thought I’d drown my sorrows 🙄🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
People are saying "stay mad it was years ago" but it's only just come to light the last few months or so. Tbh I didn't know until I saw the expose pages this week and saw her screenshot so realised she had a thread.

Like others have said the least she can do is own up and apologise

Reactions: 4
you know what gets me, eden harvz isn’t my fave person and she can be problematic but i feel like sometimes she just has word vomit and it’s screen recorded and used against her for months. but lying with the actual intent of taking money from people saying you have cancer is beyond unforgivable. even people saying she offered to get them sold out seamless sets in primark and they transferred her and she blocked them, people saying she stole from their homes, it’s completely fucked! people say bad things and make mistakes but no one accident lies about cancer end of

Reactions: 9
Deanlm is a perfect example here. He’s recently been ‘exposed’ for sending nudes. I’m not getting into it fully as obv this thread isn’t about that - but he’s posted an apology video and owned up to everything. Now it’s up to everyone else if they support or not. Simple as that.

Reactions: 3
It’s that smug face she does with her food that winds me up. Congrats you cooked a potato 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“day 7475367 of living in our new flat”
She’s obviously realising its not much of a personality trait anymore hence why she’s trying to have a family to make her trait and content baby related
---
Threatening to sue people now 😂
8ED653DD-D6F3-4FB7-A15C-8D0999EBDC32.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just to add re the miss carriage speculation a private scan company cannot confirm a miss carriage they can refer you to hospital with notes of their “findings”. I was scanned at a private clinic, they confirmed they could see the sac, referred me to the epu as no baby was visible who saw me a few days later and confirmed my miss carriage Wednesday.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s obviously realising its not much of a personality trait anymore hence why she’s trying to have a family to make her trait and content baby related
---
Threatening to sue people now 😂View attachment 2466742
I had a man literally stalking me, sending my husband threats, like extreme stuff and the police still couldn’t track his IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) because at that time apart from the threats he hadn’t technically done anything soooo, I doubt the police would track the IP address to find someone who is making videos online Brit babe 🫠

Reactions: 11
People are saying "stay mad it was years ago" but it's only just come to light the last few months or so. Tbh I didn't know until I saw the expose pages this week and saw her screenshot so realised she had a thread.

Like others have said the least she can do is own up and apologise
Even if it was years ago it says she was 21 I don't know any 21 year old lying they have cancer and starting a go fund me. It's the lowest of the low. You have to have zero morals to do something as vile as that.

Reactions: 8
“Stay mad” urmmm stay deluded mate
---
But that does go to show, people will still support her. I’m not saying they should, AT ALL obviously. But I feel like, if I were her, id think right, I’m going to own up to everything.. lay all my cards on the table “I DID do all those things, I fucked up, it was a long time ago and im sorry”

Then us “trolls” would have nothing on her, she’s admitted to it, nothing we can do, everyone knows, move on.
The only reason people are still talking about it is because people are still angry, still annoyed she’s denying it and pulling the wool over peoples eyes.
If she owned up and apologised, her deluded fans would forgive her and she could carry on with her stupid videos, she wouldn’t have to delete comments as we’d have nothing left to comment.
I really see no good coming from burying her head
What kind of people blindly defend someone being accused of lying about cancer? Am I in hell, what's going on. The worlds fucked
---
I had a man literally stalking me, sending my husband threats, like extreme stuff and the police still couldn’t track his IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) because at that time apart from the threats he hadn’t technically done anything soooo, I doubt the police would track the IP address to find someone who is making videos online Brit babe 🫠
That would be an interesting conversation with police. "
I'm being trolled, they're making videos about me. Can we get the IP of the people behind the account?"
The police ask to watch one of the videos.. think she's disgusting and tell her where to go! This isn't something small Brittany, you can't sweep it under the rug.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s just a nasty little chav, she reminds me of the girls who used to bully me in high school. A friend of a friend follows her on IG/TikTok and she’s the most basic hun-type of person, entering her ‘comps’ and commenting on her posts 🥴

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.