Brittany Miller #2 Come to the job centre with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is so minor in the grand scheme of things but it really pisses me off how she uses her hands to pick up food so that people comment on it. Then replies saying the heat isn’t that bad, YEAH BECAUSE THE FOOD LOOKS FREEZING MATE. Not a bit of steam in site

Reactions: 36
Someone on the previous thread mentioned goob_u2 on instagram who outs influencers. I DM’d him explaining the situation if he’s interested in spreading the knowledge and he’s replied asking for links which I sent him. Here’s hoping!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's really just gonna pretend like nothing's happened isn't she? bleeping beady eyed cow.

Reactions: 20
Not the IP threat 🤣🤣. Theyre not directly contacting her, she's searching for the videos. Shes harassing the people creating videos if anything

• Haha
Reactions: 39
if it's 'false' information why hasnt she made a video addressing it then? if someone was accusing me of something so horrendous and it wasn't true i would defend myself as much as possible!

Reactions: 37
When it comes to fake accounts… TikTok will not divulge an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) unless the police request them to or it is court ordered and even in cases of child abuse they (or at least other social media platforms I am aware of) don’t always respond helpfully. What Brittany is complaining of is a civil matter and therefore the police would not get involved. Her delulu that TikTok would break the law to hand over information is laughable. She’s really trying to empty threat her way out of this.
---
The only crime that could potentially require police backing in this is malicious communications but as long as nobody is creating or sending to her messages that are threatening then it isn’t that so…. She must’ve got her legal advice off DH Gate

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.