Brittany Miller #2 Come to the job centre with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories are definitely gone, probably shifted all the fake tit quickly and took the posts down

Reactions: 1
it’s on her crappy designer links instagram page, it’s private if you don’t follow though
I don’t understand this trend. I own plenty of authentic designer shoes and wouldn’t dream displaying them like ornaments. They (maybe) go back in their dust bags and in a cupboard. Even new, clean looking shoes are for walking on the street so they are dirty by nature. They should be kept away out of sight. It’s gross.

Reactions: 10
I don’t even like cats and I’m even raging that she had the audacity to slap it and actually post it on her tik tok!

Vile 😩 and she keeps getting away with this evilness

Reactions: 12
How is she not being cancelled to tapping the cat alone. I know it wasn’t a hard tap but cats are super sensitive and will have no idea what they have done wrong 😡

Reactions: 16
She said she was having sweet potatoes everyday for the next two weeks because of her skin but then makes rank looking loaded roast potatoes 😫🤮

Reactions: 5
The dress she claim a "40 year woman" would wear is cheap and tacky. Velvet and bows, yuck!

Reactions: 9
Put some knickers on you absolute skank. you wish you had half the style and elegance of a 40 year old.

Reactions: 10
That shuffle she does 👊🏼 was praying she would go over and break her ankle in the heels. Absolute melt of a girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the super pale under eye is even worse in real life. It makes her squint look even worse.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.