Brittany Miller #2 Come to the job centre with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, how much does she filter her face?! Noones skin is that smooth. I'd love to see her in real life.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand this trend. I own plenty of authentic designer shoes and wouldn’t dream displaying them like ornaments. They (maybe) go back in their dust bags and in a cupboard. Even new, clean looking shoes are for walking on the street so they are dirty by nature. They should be kept away out of sight. It’s gross.
agree ,its disgusting! Shoes have so many germs ! noone wants to see them,like you say,theyre not onaments.They belong in a wardrobe or shoe cupboard

Reactions: 5
I don’t wish anyone harm but if she somehow fell off the face of the earth I really wouldn’t mind

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently she’s dyslexic now. Who knows if that’s true 🤷🏻‍♀️
And she's wrong anyway well in her case she is , I get dyslexic people aren't able to spell and read as easily as others so may sometimes effect pronunication but it doesn't make you talk like she does such as "coocumber" just attention seeking

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bullshit shes dyslexic ! all for attention.Also being dyslexic is 'that deep' for those who it affects .Silly witch.

Reactions: 10
I actually thought she was saying coocumber and coldsore for views and comments... riral was taking the absolute piss :ROFLMAO: I don't believe anything she says about having dyslexia

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the way she says ‘riral’ louder and clearer to make sure we all heard her say it wrong! Then girl is a freak I can see why her family want nothing to do with her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.