Brittany Miller #2 Come to the job centre with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry cant link as i saw it a few days ago, but people were having a full on argument on samseats tiktok (where he made roasties) about 'brittany's roast potatoes' as all the yanks seem to think she invented making them in goose fat šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Thatā€™s me never shopping in kurt geiger again šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼ Fuming as I spend quite a lot in there throughout the year.

Reactions: 4
sorry cant link as i saw it a few days ago, but people were having a full on argument on samseats tiktok (where he made roasties) about 'brittany's roast potatoes' as all the yanks seem to think she invented making them in goose fat šŸ™„
Yeah Iā€™ve seen multiple people be accused of stealing Brittanyā€™s recipe, they are so thick

Reactions: 1
Surely she canā€™t eat all this food. Sheā€™s had fish, pie, sausage and chips for her tea!! Also how do they afford all the shopping she does, food shops are like Ā£120 a week and the take aways.

Reactions: 6
Surely she canā€™t eat all this food. Sheā€™s had fish, pie, sausage and chips for her tea!! Also how do they afford all the shopping she does, food shops are like Ā£120 a week and the take aways.
I refuse to believe she eats what she dishes up. She would be the size of a house!

Reactions: 13
She films her plate then only eats half. Gets engagement in the comments ā€œhow do you stay so skinnyā€. She buys bags of stuff from Primark/Zara/B&M, does her hauls and returns it or sells it all on her /Depop account. Gives the illusion sheā€™s wealthier than she is. In reality she has no life. All she does it walk round Homesense smelling candles and filming her tesco shops

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if she does eat that much and remain skinny, itā€™s still an obscene amount of food! She said ā€˜I donā€™t even want fish, may aswel have some tho as itā€™s so bigā€™ then proceeds to pile two more meals on her plate. Leave the fish for ash if you donā€™t even want it and have that much already

Reactions: 10
Who has fish, pie, sausage, fish cake, chips and peas what the actual fk šŸ™ˆshe gives beckatron a run for her money šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even if she does eat that much and remain skinny, itā€™s still an obscene amount of food! She said ā€˜I donā€™t even want fish, may aswel have some tho as itā€™s so bigā€™ then proceeds to pile two more meals on her plate. Leave the fish for ash if you donā€™t even want it and have that much already
Yes, I was thinking the same.. at first I thought she only had the chips when she broke the fish up but proceeding to put pie and battered sausage on her plateā€¦ pure greed

She keeps popping up on my fyp, canā€™t stand her . Nobody that thin eats all that sheā€™s nothing but a liar. She just wants attention ooo look at me Iā€™m super skinny and I eat enough for 3 grown men.

Reactions: 7
It wasn't that long ago she filmed herself "eating" but the video cut everytime she put the fork to her mouth , must have spent ages editing it but it's so obvious šŸ¤£

As for the food shops I don't know how she affords it. Does she show the receipt? Maybe she does scan and go to work out the price then puts loads back? šŸ˜† saying that though I'm not sure she shows a food shop every week so maybe she doesn't spend that much every week like she says?

Reactions: 2
For someone whoā€™s apparently had gastric cancer, chemo and radiotherapy she seemingly doesnā€™t suffer from any stomach issues šŸ¤” how odd

Reactions: 13
If I ate baked beans with chunks of onion I'd be absolutely murdered with heartburn. šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.