Brittany Miller #2 Come to the job centre with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who’s apparently had gastric cancer, chemo and radiotherapy she seemingly doesn’t suffer from any stomach issues 🤔 how odd
mad the lengths she will go to for a bit of content but has decided to not mention she went through a cancer diagnosis,chemo,radiotherapy and is now ,I am assuming in remission.
Youve missed a trick Brittany love ,that could really rake in the views

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She hasn’t actually had cancer has she? I mean it’s painfully obvious with the fact she’s not addressing it but how are people supporting someone who pretends to have cancer for money!?

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t actually had cancer has she? I mean it’s painfully obvious with the fact she’s not addressing it but how are people supporting someone who pretends to have cancer for money!?
I think people are being sarcastic 🤣 xx

Reactions: 2
nope,theres no way she wouldnt have mentioned it .Desperate cow

Reactions: 3
My family member who actually had gastric cancer and treatment would love to eat half the tit she does instead of the bland af diet they have to have

Reactions: 7
her latest video talking about her ‘christmas day plate up’ what’s the bet that it’s the same old her and ash in their flat alone on christmas day?

Reactions: 22
The chippy one just came up on my fyp , surely she is just trolling her followers 😂 who actually believes she eats all that!! I see what people mean about her pinching half of the fish off Ash

Reactions: 10
Her recent video claiming that was mashed avocado, clearly shop bought guacamole as could see the tomatoes in it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she says that she's having skin problems so she's coping sweet potato everyday yet she posts her food shop full off duck fat, sweets crisps donuts etc
She's laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she says that she's having skin problems so she's coping sweet potato everyday yet she posts her food shop full off duck fat, sweets crisps donuts etc
She's laughable
She’s a bleeping moron. Sweet potato has a lower GI than normal potato, but they’re only unhealthy if you cook them the way she does. With a tonne of goose fat, butter, oil and garlic. She’s thick as mince

Reactions: 9
Who the duck does she think she is handling her cat like that in her latest tik tok? Don’t have it on the bench if you’re going to scald it for trying to play with an ice cube poor things probably bored stiff in that flat with no toys !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
There’s been a few videos where she’s quite rough with the cat, when she first got the dog she videoed herself pulling the cat away from it quite roughly.

She’s a massive twit

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Who the duck does she think she is handling her cat like that in her latest tik tok? Don’t have it on the bench if you’re going to scald it for trying to play with an ice cube poor things probably bored stiff in that flat with no toys !!!
I thought this, maybe teach your cat not to jump on the sides 🤢 and then smack it for being up and wanting to play! What kittens/young’s cats like to do, ugly horrid cow!

Reactions: 3
Is she for real trying to sell her knock of gear for £50-£80 🤣🤣🤣.. jog on love!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.