Brittany Miller #2 Come to the job centre with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a Finnish spitz cross Pom?
Yeah I did think it was maybe a Spitz of some sort mixed with a Pom.

My spitz is much bigger than Biscuit and has an incredibly annoying high pitched bark. If she has one she would be nuts to live in a flat with it as they need outside space.

whatever the dog is she’s a dick for getting it and the cat. And treating them the way she does.

she’s just a dick in general though so no surprises there!

Reactions: 5
What is the breed of this dog cos it is not a Pomeranian lmao
Who calls their puppy ugly tho. She isn’t exactly an oil painting and funnily enough the resemblance between herself and puppy is uncanny. It’s sad that we know the only person she will see at Christmas will be ash. I wonder if she’s invited to the in-laws

Reactions: 3
Still hasn't addressed the cancer lies. Why are her eyes so small and beady?

Reactions: 7
What is the breed of this dog cos it is not a Pomeranian lmao
Randomly I follow someone on Instagram who has a dog just like this and he’s apparently a fox face pomeranian? Apparently it’s a type of Pomeranian, the people I follow ok Instagram seem to know what they’re talking about so I’ve always assumed her dog is the same as theirs! Lol! I did google and it’s a real thing! It would seem anyway!

Reactions: 1
I just can’t get over Ash’s beard, how does either of them think that looks good

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His beard honestly baffles me, it's like one of those clip on Lego beards or a disguise

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With most other threads about people I can almost always see another side, like I get why some people don’t like Molly Mae etc but I can more often than not see another side - people like her are harmless. This Brittany however she’s just pure scum. Everything about her is awful. Her voice, her content, her morals. Dreadful. The biggest waste of an undeserved platform for a person I’ve seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.